EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

Sorry, fellas. Been slammed with work and a conference. But I’m excited as hell. Not just for the event but for the whole trip because we have a ton in store for everyone that will be getting posted!!

Had 4 great rounds in a row but today…horrible. That’s golf!!!

This may be the wrong thread but it is a Tensei question. I picked up a G425 driver head from a friend and he gave me a Tensei AV Series Orange shaft (55 R flex). Can anyone give me a rundown on this shaft?

This may be the wrong thread but it is a Tensei question. I picked up a G425 driver head from a friend and he gave me a Tensei AV Series Orange shaft (55 R flex). Can anyone give me a rundown on this shaft?
Looks like the Tensei Orange is a low/mid launch and low spin counter balanced shaft. Some good info here on the Mitsubishi website for you. I'm not really familiar with the Orange profile but I have had the AV Raw White in my driver and I've really liked the feel of it.

Looks like the Tensei Orange is a low/mid launch and low spin counter balanced shaft. Some good info here on the Mitsubishi website for you. I'm not really familiar with the Orange profile but I have had the AV Raw White in my driver and I've really liked the feel of it.
Thank you I will take a look, Appreciate the input.

Is it June yet?! I can’t wait to get the Diamana WB in my driver!

Getting so much ready for this trip. I can’t wait!

It will be here in no time! I am working on my game to be able to battle the beast that is Ballyhack!
I have followed the live update threads and know that pretty much all of my game needs to be on for this which is a big ask. I am pretty confident in my putting, but this will test it.

Same. Playing atleast twice a week. We have our work cut out for us!

Same. Playing atleast twice a week. We have our work cut out for us!
Probably need to start live posting those rounds to get practice.
I get that not everybody wants to follow a live update thread, but you should do at least one and see the flow of how it works.

I’ll get one started next week! I’ve got a minor surgery a week from today and I won’t be able to play for a week, so next week seems prime!

Curious to know what this is all about? New shaft? Or just new color band.

Thats interesting.

It is funny how golf shaft colors have taken on a bit of a univeral meaning across brands. Red = High launch. Blue = mid. White/black = low. Green = stiffest lowest (in my mind). lol

Curious to know what this is all about? New shaft? Or just new color band.

Interesting. If we don’t hear sooner I’ll make sure to ask when we’re there

I’ll get one started next week! I’ve got a minor surgery a week from today and I won’t be able to play for a week, so next week seems prime!
I meant follow one of the live threads

Formats and pairngs will be announced in about a week.
I cannot urge each of you enough to get involved in a live update thread next week. We have back to back events and many have not been in an event in a long time or this is your first time. Ballyhack events are unlike anything you have done in the past.

@G8rJimbo
@SVonhof
@Jtubb17
@Sox_Fan
@Jman
Did I somehow miss the post with pairings and formats?

I don't think I did, but I also don't know how you (@JB) have been able to keep up with all the travel you have had lately either, so I totally get it if you have not gotten to it!

All paid up and ready for this amazing Experience! Can't wait to get to Ballyhack and enjoy all that it offers and put a new awesome driver shaft in play!

I don't think I did, but I also don't know how you (@JB) have been able to keep up with all the travel you have had lately either, so I totally get it if you have not gotten to it!
SUPER busy time right now, all in due time!

Also, I’d like to urge everyone to be part of the other live threads as this one approaches. WE will be the ones bringing it to the forum before you know it, so being prepared matters!

Nope you didn’t miss it. We genuinely expected that to spur some interest from some of the participants, but I guess only about half care haha.

Confusing for sure, but either way we will just pair the quiet together and the rest of us will get involved with Mitsubishi and have some fun 🤣🤣🤣

Back