EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

That should take you to the fitting page
My suggestion is to call ahead if you find one in the area to be sure they still do Cobra fittings. Wouldn't want someone to drive there only to find out that is not the case

Spoiler

I very much so want to roll a Widesport putter. Digging the feel of the pebax insert and think that is likely the best head shape for me.
The Widesport has proven to be quite elusive in the wild. In all the stores I have only seen it once. Man, if we could somehow get the 3D putters with the pebax insert…cooking with gas!

My suggestion is to call ahead if you find one in the area to be sure they still do Cobra fittings. Wouldn't want someone to drive there only to find out that is not the case

Spoiler
Fortunately it was only approximately a 35-40 mile round trip
Andy Samberg GIF

Miles should have Cobra equipment and would do a great fitting if that is your goal
Another local Cincinnati store, Golf Exchange, even worked with their local rep to bring in a few more options when I did my MC fitting a few years back. Definitely made me feel like a tour pro to have a few clubs and shafts specifically brought in for me.

The Widesport has proven to be quite elusive in the wild. In all the stores I have only seen it once. Man, if we could somehow get the 3D putters with the pebax insert…cooking with gas!
Honestly, I like having insert options.

really cooking with gas is your choice of insert, but can appreciate how that would be a sku nightmare

Another local Cincinnati store, Golf Exchange, even worked with their local rep to bring in a few more options when I did my MC fitting a few years back. Definitely made me feel like a tour pro to have a few clubs and shafts specifically brought in for me.
CC there in Cincy did my fitting for me in '20 they had everything obviously.

I didn't realize that Garrett and Micah formerly of Good Good filmed a couple of their old "Sunday Matches" at Briggs a few years ago. Even more interesting is this was back when Garrett had some Cobra equipment in the bag.

I know it's not everyone's thing but it was an interesting afternoon watch for me to get yet another view into Briggs Ranch.

I didn't realize that Garrett and Micah formerly of Good Good filmed a couple of their old "Sunday Matches" at Briggs a few years ago. Even more interesting is this was back when Garrett had some Cobra equipment in the bag.

I know it's not everyone's thing but it was an interesting afternoon watch for me to get yet another view into Briggs Ranch.
I'll have to check out those rounds after I finish my current watch: THP Live From the 1st Tee at the (2017) Morgan Cup!

As a side note, seeing Team Paradise in red and Team Hackers in blue threw me for a loop at first!

I was able to get a Widesport two weeks ago . My local golf which had no Cobra Putters last year had many this year. The new Widesport is nice. I still regret not choosing it last year. So, I now have one for this year. For now, I have only used it indoors on my putting mat.

Our local shop has had the demo heads in for quite awhile now but still no stock on the shelf. No putters to check out either.

Our local shop has had the demo heads in for quite awhile now but still no stock on the shelf. No putters to check out either.
The wait is worth it. I rolled one of the new putters a few days ago and they were really really good. Hopefully this line takes off now that they look a little more appealing

1711583750814.gif
Red Wave crashing over Paradise this September!

I very much so want to roll a Widesport putter. Digging the feel of the pebax insert and think that is likely the best head shape for me.

IMG_2095.jpegIMG_2089.jpegIMG_2085.jpegIMG_2090.jpeg

Some views of the new Widesport

I’m not sure how I feel about this… I’m conflicted.
You’ve been saying that since I turned. Hopefully by the pre show and seeing my official pick made, you’ll be more used to it.

Back