EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Ah it's so nice to see the usual banter while strolling thru a Morgan Cup thread :)

beach boys relax GIF
A tradition like any other... MC banter.

Soon. Going to be exciting to see who makes up both teams, but especially the Paradise team that will take the cup once again!! Equipment choices will be fun to follow, especially with more new coming.

Im stopping in to say that this week we will announce the team members that join the Morgan Cup Tour Staff.
I am also going to say that we understand there is going to be a lot of excitement and a lot of disappointment. Understand that there were hundreds entries for this and literally only 8 names are drawn to get in.

With that, we can say that if the event comes back next year, there will be some rewards for those that stay involved in threads (not this one) as the participants are reviewing and of course the event as a whole.

We believe the idea of an ongoing nurturing and helpful community is the best community.
Hope this also encourages the ones who do or do not get picked to stick with the info even after the event. As if they need any more encouragement.

Also, I'm happy that Team Paradise still lives in the Red Zone deep down in their heart.

Hope this also encourages the ones who do or do not get picked to stick with the info even after the event. As if they need any more encouragement.

Also, I'm happy that Team Paradise still lives in the Red Zone deep down in their heart.
I'm getting some care packages setup for @Scooby45 and others that want to make the leap (just don't let Lord Tox know ;) )

Reading, following, participating, learning, laughing, that's basically a THP experience. Oh and making long living friendships for 'unsanctioned' golf or just get togethers. I admit, once an event has concluded I tend to look at other sources/threads, I need to work on that.

EDIT: there is, of course, WAAAAYYYY more to it than this, the above is just a synopsis of things. So to speak.

I’ll pull for Team Hackers regardless of who gets selected. I have zero expectation of having my name drawn, especially with an experience like The Morgan Cup and the amount of entrants. There won’t be any disappointment. I’ll still be rooting on Team Hackers wherever I am and will definitely follow along! LETS GO HACKERS!

Reading, following, participating, learning, laughing, that's basically a THP experience. Oh and making long living friendships for 'unsanctioned' golf or just get togethers. I admit, once an event has concluded I tend to look at other sources/threads, I need to work on that.

EDIT: there is, of course, WAAAAYYYY more to it than this, the above is just a synopsis of things. So to speak.

By far the greatest thing to come out of an experience are the friendships!

I’ll pull for Team Paradise regardless of who gets selected. I have zero expectation of having my name drawn, especially with an experience like The Morgan Cup and the amount of entrants. There won’t be any disappointment. I’ll still be rooting on Team Paradise wherever I am and will definitely follow along! LETS GO PARADISE!
You and I are on the same page, however, I had to fix the errors in your original post...

Can't wait to see who gets in this year.

He did say yesterday that he was old enough to have ordered off a 1974 Taco Bell menu.
To be fair, those menu items lasted a few more years after 1974

Anyone else keep looking at the first page to see if JB decided to announce sneaky like...? No just me?
This Could Be You
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Anyone else keep looking at the first page to see if JB decided to announce sneaky like...? No just me?
That does seem like me, right?

Guilty

He did say yesterday that he was old enough to have ordered off a 1974 Taco Bell menu.
We were in high School in 74'

Im stopping in to say that this week we will announce the team members that join the Morgan Cup Tour Staff.
I am also going to say that we understand there is going to be a lot of excitement and a lot of disappointment. Understand that there were hundreds entries for this and literally only 8 names are drawn to get in.

With that, we can say that if the event comes back next year, there will be some rewards for those that stay involved in threads (not this one) as the participants are reviewing and of course the event as a whole.

We believe the idea of an ongoing nurturing and helpful community is the best community.
I think this can’t be stated enough. This years group is going to have an amazing experience and bear the majority of the responsibility for making sure it comes back, but everyone else has some responsibility there too in supporting Cobra, staying involved in the threads, and following the event closely when it goes live. This is an amazing opportunity that hopefully many will get to participate in because hopefully it goes on forever.

Back