EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

So yesterday we saw specific threads about the first and second “two from signups.” I wonder if there are more coming from signups today or shoulder taps. Can’t wait to see the last 4 round out the teams!
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
You know… I was thinking this same thing. When very specific words like that are used it makes me get out the string and push pins.

Goooood morning THP! Anything fun happen yesterday for this event?

Two more names!

1714135870826.gif

Still 2 more to go.
So far we have first timers, THP veterans, guys that havent been in an event in half a decade or more.
Rag tag group that I very much look forward to seeing come out for fun on THP leading up to this.

Every time I think there's no way for this to get more exciting, we take another step forward and the excitement level continues to go up and up! Such a cool experience to see the teams filling out and knowing the shock that is being bestowed upon fellow THPers. Love this place!

And then there was two spots left... Amazing!

Only 2 spots left and then order day is next. Sneaking up on us already!

Only 2 spots left and then order day is next. Sneaking up on us already!
It's getting real. Hopefully the new guys are checking out the Cobra offerings, maybe some plans to go hit some stuff if they haven't yet. Definitely diving in to THP events coming up!

@TWright971 are you ready?
We are about to see a sea of red, the red wave is coming and its time to reverse the rooster loving team's curse.
You need to learn CPR and First Aid before getting started though, just in case.

We are about to see a sea of red, the red wave is coming and its time to reverse the rooster loving team's curse.
You need to learn CPR and First Aid before getting started though, just in case.
I'm sure Dormie properties have defibrillators on hand. And I can cover the trauma first aid.

Apparently i'm not ready just yet as I have a couple classes to take. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm excited for this, and we will be ready in September.

Couple more Tour Players announced... looking forward to seeing who fills out the rest of the teams!!

Don't think I didn't notice the avatar change almost immediately after the blue shirt comment ;)
I didn't realize that so but had to make that change quickly!!! 😂👍🏼

You let Briggs know you need a roving medic?

You let Briggs know you need a roving medic?
Im going to start a new thing at THP Experiences and say certain people can only have water.
Thinking about calling it the Whiskey Business rule or the Golfinnut rule.
Two different outcomes, but both are not great, depending on who you ask.

I don't even know what to say. I have to go back to teaching in just a few minutes and my mind is just going a mile a minute thinking of all I need to do over the next few months. So happy to be a part of Team Paradise. I planned on taking golf a little more seriously this summer, but this is going to make me eat, drink, and sleep golf all summer in preparation for a successful Team Paradise title defense!!!

Teams are shaping up. Love me some Morgan Cup!!

Based off of yesterday time frame, we should be getting close to the LUCKY, last and final Set #4

Who's it gonna be 🫣

It's getting real. Hopefully the new guys are checking out the Cobra offerings, maybe some plans to go hit some stuff if they haven't yet. Definitely diving in to THP events coming up!
I'm sure this will be the topic of the day tomorrow when we tee it up with @golfinnut!!

Looking forward to seeing who the last two selections are.

I'm sure this will be the topic of the day tomorrow when we tee it up with @golfinnut!!

Looking forward to seeing who the last two selections are.

Yeah, have a feeling this will get slipped into conversation just a bit, :ROFLMAO:

Im going to start a new thing at THP Experiences and say certain people can only have water.
Thinking about calling it the Whiskey Business rule or the Golfinnut rule.
Two different outcomes, but both are not great, depending on who you ask.
Ouch

Back