EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Final 2 announced!

here we go batman GIF

Texted my wife right away. We were talking about the possibility last night. She may have been more excited than I was, lol.

I have a pretty good idea of which clubs will work best for me, but I'm going to test out everything just to make sure. Maybe I'm good enough for blades....
Great idea. So much great equipment available. I "knew" what I was going with until I hit everything else!

Teams complete. Congrats to each of you. You really are in for the time of your lives.

Congrats to everyone! Look forward to a Hacker W!!! GO GET IT!

May want to find out what shafts are available from Cobra before the fitting that way you don't get into something that's not an option.
Looking at the customize this club under the irons, it looked like there were very few options available. I’m sure there are stock offerings that will fit the bill if not

This is so exciting. The teams are set, battle lines have been drawn in the giant sand bunker. This is going to be a competition for the ages. Briggs seems like it's a location ripe for scoring based on the other experiences this year, Cobra has arguably the best lineup I've ever seen from them, and we've got a great group of THPers to guide us through just how great that equipment is.

I'm pumped and will be paying close attention. Let the bag ponders, re-ponders, edicts from Lord Tox and all the fun that goes along with a MC ramping up begin!

I’m just here for the shaft ponders.

Great list of THP’ers on both teams. Congratulations!

Now that the niceties are out of the way, LFG Team Paradise!

teams are set, congrats everyone! Now for the fun of who orders what and all the shaft pondering!

A 5 coin bet on Team Paradise will pay 0.4 AC coin.
That will round out the .67 AC coin that I won on a fairway bet rather nicely.

Surprised to see some participants who were selected not even posting in this main thread, weird. Oh and FYI I will be calling members out on both sides if you aren't active and talking Cobra equipment all season long.
This is the energy we need this year!

Back