EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

🚨🚨🚨 Attention Participants

Club orders will be due May 17!

That is a full 3 weeks from today.

Shaft info: You can choose any shafts in their stock lineup. It must be part of their no charge upgrades

Some Notes: Every product chosen MUST be current. Want to play something older? Find another website hosting things like this. This is 2024 and this is the mother ******* Morgan Cup.

Any questions post in the thread or ask your captain!
I can go right now 😀

The teams are set!!! It’s go time!!!

Palm Trees Summer GIF by haydiroket

You know I think the world of you. But I'm sorely disappointed in your allegiances here.
I appreciate that comment, but once part of Paradise always Paradise!!!

That’s fantastic!!
Was just explaining today to the wife that the event is Fri-Sun. So I need to be there at least Mon-Mon. You know, due to the flights and all 😂

Was just explaining today to the wife that the event is Fri-Sun. So I need to be there at least Mon-Mon. You know, due to the flights and all 😂
I am stoked for you to finally show up. It is going to be amazing.. I can’t even imagine that kind of lag..

I am stoked for you to finally show up. It is going to be amazing.. I can’t even imagine that kind of lag..
Thank you. It's a long wait, but I've loved every moment of it. The reason for the long lag and @JB's support in the decision to push it were and are invaluable.

@LLIB
@GolfFest
@SleevePlz
@MarMill
Welcome to Paradise! Look forward to meeting you guys! Do any of you know if Cobra/Puma makes earphones or earmuffs? As you can already see, Hackers are in full propaganda mode and the yapping will continue until September when they will return back to their holes. Save your ears from bleeding. There is a lot of nonsense going around.
1714167706650.gif

@LLIB
@GolfFest
@SleevePlz
@MarMill
Welcome to Paradise! Look forward to meeting you guys! Do any of you know if Cobra/Puma makes earphones or earmuffs? As you can already see, Hackers are in full propaganda mode and the yapping will continue until September when they will return back to their holes. Save your ears from bleeding. There is a lot of nonsense going around.
View attachment 9260953
Let me translate for the non cult members.

team Hackers will be present on the forum instead of the “i’m busy working on my game”.

@LLIB
@GolfFest
@SleevePlz
@MarMill
View attachment 9260953
I’ve been warned about the nonstop blah, blah, blah the hackers by a winning member of Team Paradise. I was told they do the talking we do the winning.

You know I think the world of you. But I'm sorely disappointed in your allegiances here.
He's just on vacation again.

Yes, Darkspped, King Tour, King CB and King MB are all in line.
Just so I don’t make a rookie mistake, is the forged tec and forged tec x in this too? It wasn’t on your list but it says 2024 on website.

i am doing fitting Sunday and just want to make sure my options in case those come into play

Just so I don’t make a rookie mistake, is the forged tec and forged tec x in this too? It wasn’t on your list but it says 2024 on website.

i am doing fitting Sunday and just want to make sure my options in case those come into play
No, we don’t do old tech here.
All about reviewing the current and those came out two years ago

Bag option #1

Darkspeed X 10.5* - UST Lin-Q White
Darkspeed 3HF & 7w - UST Lin-Q Blue
Women’s Darkspeed X 7w (9w) - UST Lin-Q White
Darkspeed 6h - MMT 80
Darkspeed OL 7-G - Dynamic Gold 105
Snakebite Raw 52 Classic/56 Classic/58 Widelow - Dynamic Gold S200 black
Sport 60

Last edited:
Back