EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Third Annual Quest Cup with Edel Golf returns in 2024 and this special team experience is going to be incredibly special for THPers. While we cannot share information about the equipment just yet, know you will be dominating the short game in no time.

TheQC-1024x692-1.jpeg

When & Where
May 7th-9th
Ballyhack Golf Club
Roanoke, VA

Details
This incredible few days is open to a handful of THPers and this year we will be creating two teams made up of Edel Golf and THPers to compete in a match play event for fun and prizes with an amazing location.

This of course is a handicapped event and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.44.37 PM.png

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $599
45 Holes of Golf (18 each day) + Bonus Alt Shot Round at Ballyhack
Night Putting on the 18th hole lit up
Team Lodging in Cottages at the course
Equipment For Each Participant - New Edel Array Putter and 2 SMS Wedges
Group Dinners with Edel Golf
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Ballyhack Golf Club
Dramatic elevation changes of 50 – 70 feet are just part of the challenge of this visually stunning locale. A shot-maker’s course, Ballyhack features 150-yard fairways, gouged-out bunkers, and rugged terrain. Don’t forget to greet the family of African Boer goats, who live near the 14th green.

How To Signup
Signup will take place January 18th, 2024

Participants
@JB - Host
@EdelBlake
@Wildcat - Returning From Last Year
Mike Pai from Edel
@JohnSinVA
@JonD
@mson
@shanewu

Teams
Team JB
@JB
@Wildcat
@JohnSinVA
@JonD

Team Blake
@EdelBlake
Mike Pai
@mson
@shanewu

Round 1 - Shamble
@JB and @Wildcat vs @EdelBlake and @shanewu
@JonD and @JohnSinVA vs Mike Pai and @mson

Round 2 - Alternate Shot (9 Holes)
@JB and @JonD vs Mike Pai and @shanewu
@Wildcat and @JohnSinVA vs @EdelBlake and @mson

Round 3 - Singles
@JB vs @EdelBlake
@Wildcat vs @mson

@JonD vs @shanewu
@JohnSinVA vs Mike Pai

Last edited:
More Ballyhack love! This was a good one last year, no doubt it shall be again

Edel and Ballyhack, that's a great combo. It would be a feat for anyone to have me dominating the short game, can't wait to hear more and for signups!

oh yeah. Can't wait to hear what new goodness Edel is cooking up this year.

Love to see Ballyhack in the spotlight.

Great pairing right there!

If you’ve never used an Edel wedge before this is an absolute must enter. They are LITERALLY game changing in the best way.

TEAM BLAKE 🔥

Can't wait to see Edel gear tear up Ballyhack!

Plus @JB needs to start a little dynasty with a 'W' in this one

Sweet! Another fabulous experience with some amazing people, all while improving your short game at an amazing golf course! 🤯 Ballyhack is in my backyard too.

So excited for this. Marked my calendar for 1/18 to make sure I don't miss the sign-up!

Love love love this. These events changed my game, and I am stoked it’s coming back for a 3rd time. Some THPers are going to have the time of their lives for a couple of days and get some amazing gear. Anything with those wings on it is no joke. #PerformancePrecisionPerfection :edelgolf:

Such a special place and event. The price of attending is silly low with all that comes with that.

Ballyhack seems like such an amazing course. This one is exciting.

Definitely interested in this one!

As awesome as the new events are, the returning ones are great because you see the event evolution as you go through the years.

Super excited for this one.

I really love that course! Going to be an amazing event again!

Very excited to follow this one. Really hoping to get some Edel into my bag this season. Really like what they have going.

@Wildcat I can't wait to see who will be joining us.

:love: BallyHack:love:
:love:Edel:love:

Edel, Ballyhack and dominating short game! That sounds like a winning combo :love:

Back