EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

This sounds amazing. Fit wedges and a wedge clinic with Vokey staffers?
Joe Dirt GIF by MOODMAN

I'm out since I'm getting wedges at another event but this is gonna be a good one. Good luck to everyone entering!

Awesome! I love events at Ballyhack. Always such a great follow. Excited to see who’ll be heading to this one.

Oh man this is going to be awesome! Will be a fun follow.

THP continuing to bring πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Uhhh yeah! With fit vokey wedges at Ballyhack
C16F86FE-8A2D-4A03-8F12-A1F594C3E695.jpeg

I know Ballyhack… These wedges would be awesome on the Goat Trak.

What a great event! Look Vokey wedges! There's nothing better than a brand new crisp wedge! Super excited to enter this one!

Did you lose this event also?
Cause there's someone in the family that is undefeated in events.... Shooting under par with CenturyHack is counted as a win!

Gawd does my wedge game need some Vokey goodness! Where better than Ballyhack to throw some darts!

Wedges are the oldest part of my bag...maybe thats a sign. Sounds like a great event.

I definitely need this! It's time for new wedges and my short game needs some help...

Going to be a hot ticket.

What were you pondering here? Should I have gone for the green from that tee box? Or damn this hole just kicked my A**!?
I actually made birdie there, its a nasty but great hole. I think this picture was looking back at the hole, was after playing it from the Goat Trak tees.

I actually made birdie there, its a nasty but great hole. I think this picture was looking back at the hole, was after playing it from the Goat Trak tees.

When I played it the pin was all the way back left, up on the top tier. Of course, I was short, hit into the slope in the green & backed all the way off :ROFLMAO: If you're not spot on with your distance control, this green can eat you alive. Much like all the greens at Ballyhack

Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!!! Smack dab during my wedding anniversary and a kids birthday.......good luck and enjoy!

So much goodness here! Good luck to all that enter!!!

Very tough to beat Ballyhack! With Vokey - this will be a fun follow folks...

Back