EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Won’t be long before we know who gets their ticket punched.

Loved the insight on the Off The Course podcast with the Vokey crew! One thing that stuck out to me most was if your high lofted wedges, 56-62, need a grip change, it's probably time to upgrade the wedge altogether instead of just changing the grips. And the Vokey wedges are built to last more than your regular ~50 rounds for a wedge before needing replaced, to about 75 - 100. Just about double than what the lifespan of most wedges are. Good stuff if you haven't listened yet, all!

Loved the insight on the Off The Course podcast with the Vokey crew! One thing that stuck out to me most was if your high lofted wedges, 56-62, need a grip change, it's probably time to upgrade the wedge altogether instead of just changing the grips. And the Vokey wedges are built to last more than your regular ~50 rounds for a wedge before needing replaced, to about 75 - 100. Just about double than what the lifespan of most wedges are. Good stuff if you haven't listened yet, all!
Yeah, this stunned me when I heard that if you’re needing grip change you should change wedges… Prolly why my wedges need replacement… I’m working on my second set of grips for current wedges 😳 😳

I'm all for that. My wallet isn't. One day when Titleist understands I should be on staff, I'll get wedges whenever I want.

I'm all for that. My wallet isn't. One day when Titleist understands I should be on staff, I'll get wedges whenever I want.
Same here. Unfortunately, the best I can do is re-groove the face if it comes down to it... Never done it before but I have SM8s and I'm sure they need some sort of re-groove by now .

Participants have been announced and also added to the first post of this thread.
Congrats everybody.
Quite a few first time THP Experience participants.

I have been thinking a lot about this experience at such a great venue, given all of the posts that I have now read about Ballyhack. I also am really excited about the equipment, having never been actually fitted to wedges.

Have the participants been working on their wedge game?

We have had a change as someone is not able to make it. So please welcome @eddywhitaker to the event

Congrats eddywhitaker

Congratulations @eddywhitaker … glad to have you joining us.

Back