LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

This makes following along more funIMG_4144.jpeg

Wow, what a dinner. great food and amazing guests via video conference. Hot damn, that is amazing. Pretty unreal to have Bob Vokey himself talking with you all. unfreaking real.

I'm not looking forward to that hole, one fairway is hard enough now 2? Maybe you're plan is right, straight down the middle and maybe I get one of them 🤣
You would think but I already know the golf God’s would be like
college gameday sport GIF

The games that @Canadan and I play are in completely different universes. I kind of bump it along the ground. He hits high shots that drop softly on the greens.

I had a tale of two 9s. I shot two over 38 on the front and then struggled with driver on the back, shooting 7 over 43, to shoot 81. 3 double bogies really hurt me or I could have broken 80, which was my goal. It was an amazingly fun round, though.
That is a really solid round there man. Speaking from experience, not an easy course. Well done!

What was the dinner favorite tonight?

I said a hole in one wouldn’t happen. It did not happen 🤣
Very unlike you to tank your HIO chances over a shirt. Now I feel bad rooting for you to get one today. Maybe now you can get one tomorrow?
happy bart simpson GIF

Last edited:
You’re basically telling me to chug the entire beer before the water heats up. That’s the only way to keep it from warming up, so… that’s where we’re at here
Or, hear me out, you drink 2/3 of your beer and you get in the shower and then finish it.

“Nobody in the golf industry has a 14 way”
I would like to challenge this but I am scared.. lol

Back