EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The WorldWide Golf Championship is coming and this brand new THP Experience will live off the wonderful heritage of the Budget Championship we have hosted for years. Bigger, Better and Full of Surprises at the amazing Briggs Ranch Golf Club.

NEW WWG Champ Logo.png

When & Where
April 18th-20th
Briggs Ranch Golf Club
San Antonio, TX

Details
This incredible few days is open to 10 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 (THP creates the teams). There will also be 3 other teams made up of WorldWide Golf, Budget Golf and THP making the entire field 16 golfers ready to have an amazing few days.

Each of the 8 teams will be put together to create a “tag team”of sorts complete with team name and the competition over the two days will be filled with fun and excitement. This of course is a handicapped event and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 7.12.51 AM.png

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $599
45 Holes of Golf (18 each day) + Bonus Alt Shot Round at Briggs Ranch
Amazing Nightly Contests Under the Lights at the Chipping Green
Team Lodging in Cottages at the course
SWAG For Days – If You Have Followed This Event You Know
Group Dinners with WorldWide Golf and Budget Golf Including AMA
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Prize For Winning Team
We can confirm that the WorldWide Golf Championship will return in 2025 and with that, the lucky winning team will get auto bid to return to the event.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

Briggs Ranch Golf Club
The all private facility is ready for the WorldWide Golf Championship.
Truly a course interesting yet friendly enough to play every day, Briggs Ranch is the epitome of pure understated Texas. Covering more than 260 acres, this is a special place complete with taco truck at the turn.

Teams
WorldWide Golf
Budget Golf
@JB and @jdtox - When Worlds Collide
@MarMill and @baylrballa - Whiskey Business
@Scribble and @blazinden - Purgatory
@outlawx and @Deebo76 - Smooth Criminals
@mantan and @KY Golfer - Southern Twang
@Nerdy and @Iceman! - Data Simulation

Round 1 - Shamble Best Ball
Budget Golf & Southern Twang
When Worlds Collide & Smooth Criminals
WorldWide Golf & Whiskey Business
Purgatory & Data Simulation

Round 2 - Alternate Shot 9 Holes
WorldWide Golf & Southern Twang
When Worlds Collide & Data Simulation
Budget Golf & Whiskey Business
Purgatory & Smooth Criminals

Round 3 - Shamble Combined
WorldWide Golf & Data Simulation
When Worlds Collide & Purgatory
Budget Golf & Smooth Criminals
Southern Twang & Whiskey Business

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 7.15.44 AM.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Can't lie... I wouldn't mind going back to Briggs. This is going to be so good. SO much swag!!

Another amazing experience on the books.

Oh man this will be fun and a must enter.

Awesome event and during my birthday. That would be an amazing. Can't wait for signups.

Love this! I like the dates too

This sounds amazing

This is going to be ridiculously awesome!! So freaking cool.

So much to like here.

I love this event!!! Looking forward to this one.

As a 2022 Budget attendee I can attest this is one you want to get in! Swag for days indeed!

I've got January 9 marked ono the calendar.

This event has looked like a blast every year. Can't wait for sign-ups!

April is wide open and this event will be fantastic.

This sounds really fun!

Gotta check the dates with my wife. My wife and daughter will be in a wedding in Kansas City around that time.

This one is going to be amazing.

@MarMill and @baylrballa not on the same team is unfortunate but I'm glad they are in this thing.

Should be a fun event for everyone involved.
I am honored to be a part of the first WWGC. I also heard FIF might have been a little scared with such a powerhouse team, so we are split up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Game Show Yes GIF by ABC Network

This looks like a great time!!! With Whiskey Buisness being separated, it sounds like there could be some cool side action taking place.

Gotta check the dates with my wife. My wife and daughter will be in a wedding in Kansas City around that time.
Popped this one on the joint calendar. Wife immediately calls me and is like "another golf thing, I have to watch the kids over the weekend again" ugh! I think she still loves me.

this is gonna be so good!

I am honored to be a part of the first WWGC. I also heard FIF might have been a little scared with such a powerhouse team, so we are split up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sadly no.
The truth of the matter is it comes down to pleasing everybody.
If we let one team create their own name and everybody else is stuck with what we give them, people get pissed.
We asked A LOT to go a different direction. It was refused, so we had to make a decision.

We believe you guys will still have a lot of fun.

Back