They could serve that at MC and each member could get 5k in cal.

Bad news, the Outing's dinner will consist of some of these meals hahaha

I had the most amazing bacon burger this weekend.
1/2lb. burger wrapped in 6 sliced of thick cut peppered bacon and grilled to med. rare, then they took it off and covered it in Sharp Cheddar and batter coated it and Smoked Gouda, dipped it in batter and deep fried it and then topped it with a fried eggand a roasted red pepper. My tastebuds went into sensory overload

When we go to Subway my 3 year old only wants bacon and mayo on her sandwich. I guess she loves bacon.

I could probably stand to eat haggis if it was bacon wrapped

The best part of wakin' up is bacon in your gut!
(in tune with old Folgers jingle)

Last edited:
Spoiler
bacon-bacon-is-meat-candy-demotivational-posters-1304991162.jpg

So thay had one of those little cooler things by the meat counter at the local grocery store. In it was packages of bacon. Burger's Smokehouse Steak Bacon. Company out of CA. It says it has no water, and each slice is a 1/4" thick. Seven or eight slices to the pound. While I don't ever associate CA with smoked meat, I gave it a try.

$6.50 a package, marked down to $5.50, with a $.50 manufacturers coupon on the package. So $5.00 per pound. Since I generally pay around $7.00 for Nueske's, it seemed worth a try.

It was pretty damn good. I'm going back for more.

Kevin

I will post my find here too

a6f848dc-7cff-a409.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

We need a new bacon thread. Every time this one comes up we have to see clg's name again! hahaha

I need to make one of these!
turtburg-cooked-bg.jpg

baconjerky1.jpg

Wow that looks yummy! Where did you find this at Kevin?

Ran across it in Walmart in the same isle as the rest of the jerky. Its very good.

I agree with Smalls, haha.
Damn you OEM making me all bacon crazy when I can't get my hands on any.

I went to WalMart, they did not have this. I did ask a worker if they had any Bacon Jerky, he said no, but why not just buy regular bacon? He made a good point.

No mess and it comes in a bag. No need to be one dimensional when it comes to bacon!

I went to WalMart, they did not have this. I did ask a worker if they had any Bacon Jerky, he said no, but why not just buy regular bacon? He made a good point.

That's easy. Instant bacon satisfaction anywhere the urge hits you. How about when making burgers at home and you want some bacon? Dont have any regular bacon or dont want to take time to cook it? No problem. Possibilities are endless!

No mess and it comes in a bag. No need to be one dimensional when it comes to bacon!
That, and there is no need to cook it. Open the bag, eat bacon. Its simple.

Godzilla loves Bacon

http://godzillalovesbacon.blogspot.com/

This is our race team for the 24 hours of lemons. We cook a lot of bacon on race weekend 20-30 lbs. We've made 8 bacon explosions in one day.

I'll have to update the blog. We're doing our 4th race in a few weeks.

That's easy. Instant bacon satisfaction anywhere the urge hits you. How about when making burgers at home and you want some bacon? Dont have any regular bacon or dont want to take time to cook it? No problem. Possibilities are endless!

You can buy the pre-cooked bacon. It's probably cheaper than the bacon jerky.

You can buy the pre-cooked bacon. It's probably cheaper than the bacon jerky.
I do, the Boars Head precooked bacon that Publix sells is some serious goodness.

Dang it boy now ya done gone and made me hungry :hungry:

Back