Brooklyn Lager

tyjyzu7e.jpg

Sweetwater variety pack.

Dear NB, this is what a variety pack should be.

IPA for now. 420 for later.

Only issue - no Hopsecutioner. And the store was out of the Hopsecutioner. But, this will be an enjoyable week of beer.

Sweetwater variety pack.

Dear NB, this is what a variety pack should be.

IPA for now. 420 for later.

Only issue - no Hopsecutioner. And the store was out of the Hopsecutioner. But, this will be an enjoyable week of beer.

Nice variety oack.

Lack of the hopsecutioner is no bueno though.

I'm genuinely saddened that yesterday was the expiration date for Stone Brewery's Enjoy By Double IPA. Probably one of the best beers I've ever had.

There's always next year.

r00h.jpg

Man that looks good.

Nice variety oack.

Lack of the hopsecutioner is no bueno though.

Agreed. The "special" beer that they included is a hefeweizen, which is really nice. But, it's no Hopsecutioner. In fact, I almost left the store to find another one that had Hopsecutioner. But, this place is down the street from my house, and I was thirsty.

You had me at Hefe. My favorite type of beer.

e7a7yze5.jpg

Just had these two aged beers

You had me at Hefe. My favorite type of beer.

Maybe we can get along again James. I enjoy Hefe's quite a bit.

On that note, I'm enjoying the hell out of Fat Tire's welcome to Florida.

Finishing off some Shiner Hefeweizen......mmmmmm
2758241482_079fd3ed14_z.jpg

Just saw a cool trick to chill warm beer in seconds and it works. I always buy a six pack during fun rounds and only drink like two, when I get home the stupid things are hot, but no more.

Just saw a cool trick to chill warm beer in seconds and it works. I always buy a six pack during fun rounds and only drink like two, when I get home the stupid things are hot, but no more.

Ummm share

Ummm share

Flip a can of compressed air upside down and spay the can, or bottle, well all the way around. You will actually see ice floating in the beer if you do it long enough, lol. Instant freeze!

*~*~*Beer Geeks Thread*~*~*

*~*~*Beer Geeks Thread*~*~*

As an avid beer connoisseur thought I'd get others to share their favorites and share reviews of new beers or any other. Also, I am starting to get into brewing and would like to share tricks of the trade!

Come one come all Beer Geeks!!

Merged with a huge thread.

Looked for one and didn't see it.

Thanks!

Mods, feel free to delete.

Just had some Bells two hearted ale. Was tasty

I just had another Yuengling.

I just had another Yuengling.

Now, when I see Yuengling in the store, I think about you. I feel a little bad when I don't buy it.

"People in OK can't get this," I think as I walk by.

I'm in Georgia for the weekend and didn't even think of Yuengling until I saw it at a gas station. I wish they'd distribute to the MW.

"People in Iowa can't get this, either," I will think tomorrow.

Back