Love the homebrew pics. My brother used to brew his own beer with one of those Mr. Beer setups. He used to really enjoy it but now that he has a new baby he doesnt have the time for it anymore.
It was really cool though in how you could experiment with it and come up with some pretty interesting beers. He made a couple batches of a really dark lager that he made with a high alcohol content (for beer). I think it had something like 8 or 10% alcohol and it was some pretty wicked beer. 2 or 3 bottles of that stuff and you were pretty much done for the night. LOL

Alright just joined this thread, but man am I excited. Love beer, love trying new beers so any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Guinness tops the list most days, but I really like wheat beers too.
Im partial to craft beers. I find the quality to be better than the bigger name beers and I always like to support local breweries.
You should be able to find Dogfish where you are at. When Im in DC visiting my girlfriend's family its one of my favorite local beers to drink. I really like Dogfish's 90 minute IPA. Its so smooth and easy-drinking.

Im partial to craft beers. I find the quality to be better than the bigger name beers and I always like to support local breweries.
You should be able to find Dogfish where you are at. When Im in DC visiting my girlfriend's family its one of my favorite local beers to drink. I really like Dogfish's 90 minute IPA. Its so smooth and easy-drinking.

I SO wish I could find Dogfish around here, I want to try their different brews badly.

I need to try some new stuff, I'm partial to good Heffe's, any reccomendations my friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree miss my local brewery back home. Dogfish 90 minute IPA was not my favorite. I found one down in Florida called Dead Guy that was really good. Miss my Boulevard Wheat. Do you know where I can find some Kilkenny, some of the best beer I have ever had.

Had some Spaten Oktoberfest yesterday... I love having a Total Wine 10 mins from home! If you don't know what Total Wine is, then you are missing out... 8000 labels of wine, 250k bottles in stock per store. 2500 Beers and 3000 spirits. Amazing! I will be trying a lot of new beers now.
Also had some Magic Hat Clown Boy. It was the only magic hat I ever liked.

I SO wish I could find Dogfish around here, I want to try their different brews badly.

I need to try some new stuff, I'm partial to good Heffe's, any reccomendations my friends?

ill fed ex you some, since their brewery is a little over an hour from me lol

ill fed ex you some, since their brewery is a little over an hour from me lol

I'm not kidding Matty. I may have to take you up on that offer. I've wanted to try the Punkin forever!!!

I'm not kidding Matty. I may have to take you up on that offer. I've wanted to try the Punkin forever!!!

its only out sept-end of nov. its freaking delicious!

Switch around but mostly Miller Lite

Others - Blue Moon; Shipyard Summer Ale, in the fall Shipyard Pumpkin Head.

I agree miss my local brewery back home. Dogfish 90 minute IPA was not my favorite. I found one down in Florida called Dead Guy that was really good. Miss my Boulevard Wheat. Do you know where I can find some Kilkenny, some of the best beer I have ever had.

Dead guy is an Oregon beer by Rogue Ales. I have been doing some business in Oregon the last year and have tried many of their ales, including Dead Guy. Not bad for coming out of Oregon.

For Dogfish, I am partial to their Indian Brown Ale. It is like a mix of the 60 and 90 IPA with a hint of coffee tones.

I've been drinking a lot of the Sierra Nevada Kellerweis Hefeweizen lately, I just love these beers so much, I can drink them all day.

For Dogfish, I am partial to their Indian Brown Ale. It is like a mix of the 60 and 90 IPA with a hint of coffee tones.
That's a good beer to I grab a 6 pack of that when I can find it around town. It usually sells out fast

Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel Péché Mortel is one mean beer to try and drink. 9.5% and it tastes like coffee and the heaviest of heavy beers out there.

If you want a nice drinkable lightly fruited beer, try out Rosée d'Hibiscus from the same brewery.
Montreal makes some really fine brews.

A little bit of Ash-Vegas love. It is Highlands seasonal. Clawhammer Octoberfest Lager.

From the brewery. Clawhammer Oktoberfest is a lightly colored, but toasty, rich and full bodied Marzen style lager, brewed with traditional German malt and the finest noble hops. A spicy hop finish and aroma balance out the abundance of malt flavor. Clawhammer means pure high-country enjoyment!

IBU: 25
Alcohol Content: 5% by volume
Hops: Hallertau Mittlefrue & German Spalt Select

3eb0999d.jpg

Tapatalkin

I'm also very fond of Leinenkugels(hope I spelled that right). Sunset wheat is definitely one of my favorites. Summer Shandy and Oktoberfest are good as well.

Corona. And because its great.

Yakima Glory from Victory Brewing. Nice and hoppy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Just polished off a bomber of Hoppin Frog Hoppin to Heaven IPA.
Real nice IPA that drinks real easy.

Have some Bells Two Hearted Ale chilling for football this weekend that I picked up in Myrtle Beach since Bells doesn't distribute to NJ.

Had some Dogfish Head Raison D'etre last night. Pretty good beer, not near as hoppy as the 90 minute IPA. Followed that up with Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Oktoberfest. All great beers.

Getting ready to get into some Fat Tire, they just started carrying it in Virginia. So glad I do not have to stock the truck up anymore when we come home from Myrtle. New Belgium brewing out of Colorado.

Getting ready to get into some Fat Tire, they just started carrying it in Virginia. So glad I do not have to stock the truck up anymore when we come home from Myrtle. New Belgium brewing out of Colorado.

that's funny you mention Fat Tire, I didn't know they didn't carry it in Virginia. Saw a Forty of Fat Tire at a gas station when I stopped to buy some Sam Adams.

Back