The BlackBerry Thread

Is GolfLogix no longer available? I have a Bold and can't find it in the apps.

Torch battery issue is fixed.
This phone is now 100% legit.

Youtube sucks on the Bold. I can't even watch a video from Tapatalk... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Youtube sucks on the Bold. I can't even watch a video from Tapatalk... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Use the Youtube app dude. They work perfectly on the Torch.

Does yours just link out to the mobile site? The one on the bold isnt stand alone. Its really weird.

Agreed. I actually used this app a ton yesterday, primarily to see how my 'new' battery life is.

Does yours just link out to the mobile site? The one on the bold isnt stand alone. Its really weird.

Agreed. I actually used this app a ton yesterday, primarily to see how my 'new' battery life is.

Yoccos, try going to the forum from the browser. Its pretty fast and should play the videos fine. Otherwise, go to the YouTube app and go to THPGolf channel.

BBM has been epic this morning...

When do you and JB having us moving to Florida?

I have explained to him all morning, that he is not moving. That it is a pipe dream and that it is not going to happen.

I have explained to him all morning, that he is not moving. That it is a pipe dream and that it is not going to happen.

Unfortunately that is probably true. Just can't leave the both of us having good jobs with benefits. Not with out having a job lined up for at least one of us.

When do you and JB having us moving to Florida?

Both of you need to realize this....
Spoiler
si%20sign.jpg

Unfortunately that is probably true. Just can't leave the both of us having good jobs with benefits. Not with out having a job lined up for at least one of us.

Your giving him the "it could happen if he gets a job line".
He knows he is not moving...hehe

I seen a Dean response soon!

Both of you need to realize this....
Spoiler
si%20sign.jpg

What is? Nerny holding up a RedSox or Cubs sign while wearing Jorts?

Your giving him the "it could happen if he gets a job line".
He knows he is not moving...hehe

See she left an opening there! Sounds like we should take a trip down in 3 weeks and do some searching.

See she left an opening there! Sounds like we should take a trip down in 3 weeks and do some searching.

Get a job first and we can talk.

Find a job first!!!

I'll be your huckleberry ddec and move into that house with you. Does the a/c work properly?

I'll be your huckleberry ddec and move into that house with you. Does the a/c work properly?

sure does. House inspection will be done before closing haha
OEM and ddec in the same house...we'd dominate Florida

Back