The BlackBerry Thread

Sure it does, macs sucks.

I love when the ignorance comes out about macs from those it's obvious don't use one or never have used one. Comical. Talk about prags.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

I love when the ignorance comes out about macs from those it's obvious don't use one or never have used one. Comical. Talk about prags.

Actually, back in the day MACS/ WIndwos based PC's had major differences. Macs were used for video/audio editing, Windows PCs were used for well, everything else.

Nowadays you can get all of that same video/audio/rendering software for windows, yet you still can't play 90% of games on a MAC. Also people are installing the Windows OS on MACs more and more not the other way around.

Macs cost 3X as much as the most powerful Windows based PC. proof:

MAC $3238.00:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple&#...rive/1209734.p?id=1218234418317&skuId=1209734

Windows based PC $1049 with more powerful CPU, RAM and HDD.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+...rive/2834137.p?id=1218354839167&skuId=2834137

Why would I want a way over priced, under powered nametag?

Actually, back in the day MACS/ WIndwos based PC's had major differences. Macs were used for video/audio editing, Windows PCs were used for well, everything else.

Nowadays you can get all of that same video/audio/rendering software for windows, yet you still can't play 90% of games on a MAC. Also people are installing the Windows OS on MACs more and more not the other way around.

Macs cost 3X as much as the most powerful Windows based PC. proof:

MAC $3238.00:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple&#...rive/1209734.p?id=1218234418317&skuId=1209734

Windows based PC $1049 with more powerful CPU, RAM and HDD.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+...rive/2834137.p?id=1218354839167&skuId=2834137

Why would I want a way over priced, under powered nametag?

You get what you pay for and Im surprised you havent learned this yet. Anyone who thinks that some POS Dell tower will ever come close to the reliability of an Apple is on pot.

You get what you pay for and Im surprised you havent learned this yet. Anyone who thinks that some POS Dell tower will ever come close to the reliability of an Apple is on pot.

Man, if only we knew of two Ben's who worked with Computers all day everyday and could solve this issue for us........

Man, if only we knew of two Ben's who worked with Computers all day everyday and could solve this issue for us........

wait there's two Bens?

I dont need one or even two Ben's to fix that or anything else i can fix myself because I work with computers all day everyday too. In America! Or as its called around here IT.

Forgot this : :alien: haha

I love some Mac fans.
I use a Mac every day. I love my Mac and wont switch back to a PC.
Why? Only because I like the OS.
The old thing about them not having problems or this or that is such a bunch of BS anymore.
They have just as many problems as any other system.

And look at Jobs' prag getting upset and saying "screw this"....ONLY AFTER he started this whole thing. Its quite comical how easy it is to get under Mac fans' skin.
Im so glad I dont care about making the richest company richer or the other guys. I used to find it funny that Mac was looked at as "the little guy" and "underdog" and people used to call PC's the evil empire. Hmmmm.

I love some Mac fans.
The old thing about them not having problems or this or that is such a bunch of BS anymore.

And look at Jobs' prag getting upset and saying "screw this"....ONLY AFTER he started this whole thing. Its quite comical how easy it is to get under Mac fans' skin.
Im so glad I dont care about making the richest company richer or the other guys. I used to find it funny that Mac was looked at as "the little guy" and "underdog" and people used to call PC's the evil empire. Hmmmm.

Can we get this thread back on track please. I love blackberries and the new Bold will soon be mine, but not mac compatible. :alien:

I love some Mac fans.

Whats really comical is how fast people run to bash Apple because now its the cool thing to do. Ha ha ha I hate Apple too because everyone else does. You seem to forget I have a Mac Book Pro too thats 4 or 5 years old now and a PC too. I use them both. One I wont be labeled is "some mac fan" because Im not. Just like youre not either. I just use for the OS too. ;)

Can we get this thread back on track please. I love blackberries and the new Bold will soon be mine, but not mac compatible. :alien:

Excellent point breeze. Why are we talking aboot Macs in the Berry thread??? Rock that new Bold. But it is Mac compatible though. :alien:

Excellent point breeze. Why are we talking aboot Macs in the Berry thread??? Rock that new Bold. But it is Mac compatible though. :alien:

I'm going to OEM the crap out of it.!

I'm going to OEM the crap out of it.!

haha I saw the new Bold once and its a very nice Berry actually. If I had to have one thats the one Id get.

The Dell was used as an on the shelf price comparison. I build all of my systems myself (another thing you can't do with a MAC). If I were to spend $3200 on a PC I would have more power and reliability than your MAC could ever dream of.

But when it comes to the MAC vs PC debate we will have to agree to disagree, or this will go on forever.

Back to the regularly scheduled BB talk.

After I got my new curve I wasn't too happy with the new OS, but after getting used too it would never go back.

a quick discussion with my boss = torch ordered!
psyched!

a quick discussion with my boss = torch ordered!
psyched!

Very nice, my work uses Curve 9300's which for free is ok by me.

The Dell was used as an on the shelf price comparison. I build all of my systems myself (another thing you can't do with a MAC). If I were to spend $3200 on a PC I would have more power and reliability than your MAC could ever dream of.

But when it comes to the MAC vs PC debate we will have to agree to disagree, or this will go on forever.

Back to the regularly scheduled BB talk.

After I got my new curve I wasn't too happy with the new OS, but after getting used too it would never go back.

Which Curve are you using? Which OS? I am getting a new one tomorrow from work, and not sure if it's the new Bold or the new Curve...

Which Curve are you using? Which OS? I am getting a new one tomorrow from work, and not sure if it's the new Bold or the new Curve...

Curve 9300 with the 6.6.0.137 OS.

I would love it if my work got me the new Bold, that would have been awesome. But I just got this phone like a month ago, so it's what i'll be using for the next couple years.

I've been wanting to get a new BB, but I was looking at $500 since my contract isn't up for a year. DirtyDawg, aka DJ, aka Knock Down is awesome and sent me his old Bold. I'm going to be joining you fools sometime soon. Woot.

Thanks DirtyDawg!!

I've been wanting to get a new BB, but I was looking at $500 since my contract isn't up for a year. DirtyDawg, aka DJ, aka Knock Down is awesome and sent me his old Bold. I'm going to be joining you fools sometime soon. Woot.

Thanks DirtyDawg!!

BAM!!!! Ever since DD said he had the phone for you, we have been waiting for the Hawk to join the epic BBM chat. It will the best addition since tmex

BAM!!!! Ever since DD said he had the phone for you, we have been waiting for the Hawk to join the epic BBM chat. It will the best addition since tmex

It's charged up. Just need to get it activated and all that stuff. I'm never going to get anything done at work now.

It's charged up. Just need to get it activated and all that stuff. I'm never going to get anything done at work now.

None of us do Hawk, none of us do.

None of us do Hawk, none of us do.

Really, it's not going to be any different. I'm just going to have to find a way to hide it like I do THP. You can't Alt+Tab a Blackberry.

Really, it's not going to be any different. I'm just going to have to find a way to hide it like I do THP. You can't Alt+Tab a Blackberry.

Its all work related Hawk, plus it can just sit in front of you.

Thanks DirtyDawg!!

No problem dude, you're very welcome! I thought it should have arrived today, but the severe flooding we had here Thursday night may have pushed back shipping by a day or two.

Back