CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

I only knew because I’m nervous. On one hand it’s a third straight matchup with Edmonton. On the other, it’s Dallas, Avs, and Jets side of the bracket
If I’m LA, I want Winnipeg. Great matchup.

What do you want?

What do you want?
We can get Dallas or Edmonton. I think I’m leaning Edmonton. If we could pull of a first round win I’d rather have Vancouver/Nashville winner than Avs/Jets.

Created an account and ready to fill out the bracket

I was really looking forward to picking the Red Wings over the Rangers.

I was really looking forward to picking the Red Wings over the Rangers.
Looking forward to throwing away a first round point? Interesting

What do you want?
I want to see that badly. I want to see Winnipeg ragdoll PLD so badly.

Looking forward to throwing away a first round point? Interesting
As a long suffer Red Wings fan…loosing in first round when you have a vastly superior team cuts. So I wanted to have picked it…if they shocked the world.

I haven’t followed hockey in years but I’m in. It will give me a reason to follow along.

I haven’t followed hockey in years but I’m in. It will give me a reason to follow along.
Dallas has a pretty good look this year…

As a long suffer Red Wings fan…loosing in first round when you have a vastly superior team cuts. So I wanted to have picked it…if they shocked the world.
I can appreciate that as a Kings fan who watch from 87-2012 before seeing a win

I mean, when they’ve got a guy like Duchene talking about team buy-in…
Yeah they’re looking real good over there. I really hope the Ducks can beat the Kinghts tomorrow and Kings beat Blackhawks

Dallas has a pretty good look this year…
I mean the last time I really followed hockey was win they were good and won with Mike Modano. So maybe if I start following again they can get another.:ROFLMAO:

I mean the last time I really followed hockey was win they were good and won with Mike Modano. So maybe if I start following again they can get another.:ROFLMAO:
Hey now… save some for the rest of us who’ve been patient! Haha!

Red Wings fans don't know what it means to suffer, except that a lot of them are Lions and Tigers fans.

12:15pm puck drop for the Bolts on Sunday. That's lame.

Hey now… save some for the rest of us who’ve been patient! Haha!
Haha. That was like me and baseball with the Texas Rangers. Hope your team gets one too!

1967 is a lot of patience.
Isn’t the saying something like “good things come to those who wait”?

I just wish they said how long…

Red Wings fans don't know what it means to suffer, except that a lot of them are Lions and Tigers fans.
‘66-‘83 was a long suffering darkness. This current 8 year lapse has been tough. 😉

By suffering I was speaking to early upsets some great wings teams suffered. And of course all the up 3, but loose in 7.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I am in. looking forward to the
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

‘66-‘83 was a long suffering darkness. This current 8 year lapse has been tough. 😉

By suffering I was speaking to early upsets some great wings teams suffered. And of course all the up 3, but loose in 7.
Best game I've ever been to was game 4, Red Wings at Kings in the 2001 playoffs. Kings down 3-0 with 6 minutes left and they came back to tie it with less than a minute left and win it in overtime.

Back