CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Congrats Captain!

Congrats @jlew! You really do so much for the forum and excited for you. Well deserved!

Congrats Captain @jlew!

So glad @jlew is in place. It makes it real that the next team is starting up - so glad to see this happening. We are all here for this team!

LLTG

There we go! Congrats and not a bad little reward for the work we've all seen over the other events. Can't wait to see the rest unfold!

Congratulations Captain @jlew, so stoked for you! Know that last year's team is behind you all the way, looking forward to your Grandaddy adventure this year!

Congrats man!!!

Congratulations @jlew

Congratulations!!! This is awesome! Thanks for being a great part of this community and the newest captain of The Grandaddy!

Congrats to the new Captain!!!

Congrats @jlew !! Excited to watch you lead this team to a big fat W!

Congrats Captain. Grove City isn't to far away and I've got mostly a bag full of Callaway... easy to meet up.

THad a chance to put some thoughts to video- so here you go!

View attachment 9251686
Tip Of The Cap GIF by Giphy QA

Had a chance to put some thoughts to video- so here you go!

View attachment 9251686
So well Deserved! So glad you get a shot at bringing the belt home for THP!!! Thanks for all your work you have done with the scorecards. they have made my experiences so much better. sometimes when following along you can get lost on the score. those help so much!! Good Luck Cap! Go Bring it home!

Congrats @jlew on your appointment as captain ! I'm sure you won't let that bit of smack talk in the announcement video go unanswered - it sounds like game on already before the sign-ups are opened ....

😎

Congrats @jlew on your appointment as captain ! I'm sure you won't let that bit of smack talk in the announcement video go unanswered - it sounds like game on already before the sign-ups are opened ....

😎
I'm well aware of what poking that particular bear has gotten previous captains and participants. I'm going to be cautious in stirring up too much of the hornets nest.

Back