CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Magnify Season 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime
Episode 2 GIF by Paramount+

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

Who the eff is that?
Is that the chick with that sad song for the humane society?
Deny all you want; I see what's going on here.

Coffee Mugs (travel and ceramic)
Headcovers (mallet)
T-Shirts and Polos

The main things I didn't get.

Came home with a crew neck, and a lighter 1/4 zip, stuff for the wife (which I wish they had the one hoodie I bought her in mens version), ball markers, pin flag, and a last second hat purchase.

Gotta be quick in there to get what you want/need.
Ceramic coffee mug was the only thing I didn't get that I really wanted, they didn't have any. :(

Congratssssssssss dude

“Everybody will have a good time while they lose” :ROFLMAO:

Don't think it's fully sunk in yet, but we're getting there. Found myself thinking about cost allocation for the pro shop this morning- and yes @JDax a mental note about your vest that @Mmaynard11 forgot :ROFLMAO:
cady heron math GIF

Hey now, Ohio always gets the hate on the forum lol. :) But, despite the weather and stuff, there’s some solid THPers here, and a few good Grandaddy Alum.
Cross the river and it seems I am the Lone Ranger. You guys can’t drive in Ohio.

Awesome! Congrats @jlew

Long Live the Grandaddy!

IMG_7644.jpeg
I’ve been talking to Captain @jlew a lot since the announcement, can’t wait to watch him captain this team.

Thanks sir- enjoyed the convos thus far and I’m sure there will be many more as this experience unfolds!
Season 6 Nbc GIF by This Is Us

The ear piece signifies that someone who may have ears will be the next participant.
Well, that narrows it down a little bit. At least we know Vincent Van Gogh is out.

...Wait, it's only one earpiece, though. Dammit, foiled again!

Spending some time with the 2015 iteration of the Grandaddy this evening. Some of the members of that team looked so so young. :ROFLMAO:
Can you do some then/now or maybe throwback Thursday action? 🤣

Back