The Disney World Thread

Not a pricy piece, but one of my favorites. Walt is a constant source of inspiration for me.

ae33c56f550ba5f45b9b3610f5dea98f.jpg

Also, this is on the wall as well thanks to Etsy.

b69f0e05e7958a04705b5f6908598131.jpg

Had some Tapatalk trouble. Here are a couple I have hanging over my pirate bar.

b24f412dc3627b3ff4e437ddfa330713.jpg

dbb9e2b235873418d31f6aa17301e245.jpg

Those are awesome, Erky

Im quickly becoming really into some of the limited edition Disney art. Including the Star Wars, Pixar and Marvel stuff.

I like that stuff too. There are a couple of characters that meant something over the years. Can be great to pick an item up.

I like the cellulose frames too. My daughter still has a Crush frame and print on her wall.

Those are awesome, Erky

We also have a ridiculous amount of Haunted Mansion artwork. Mostly signed prints by Larry Dotson. I don't think we have any giclees or paintings.

We did the goodbye Maelstrom ride too this August. Kids always loved it. They love Frozen too, so I'm sure they'll like its replacement as well.

We're a month away from going back to Disney and I just completed the Fastpass online for Epcot. That was real easy to setup and now part of my itinerary. I'll do it again tomorrow for Magic Kingdom.

The Disney World Thread

We also have a ridiculous amount of Haunted Mansion artwork. Mostly signed prints by Larry Dotson. I don't think we have any giclees or paintings.

You should check out Kevin-John Jobczyski. He has a great Hatbox Ghost and a Groundskeeper that are a available. I know the groundskeeper is available in the new HM gift shop. He's a big Disney nut. Been doing sports art for years and recently moved to florida to do stuff for Disney. Cool guy. Interacts with fans on Facebook, goes on Disney podcasts, etc. Cool art style.

You should check out Kevin-John Jobczyski. He has a great Hatbox Ghost and a Groundskeeper that are a available. I know the groundskeeper is available in the new HM gift shop. He's a big Disney nut. Been doing sports art for years and recently moved to florida to do stuff for Disney. Cool guy. Interacts with fans on Facebook, goes on Disney podcasts, etc. Cool art style.

Yeah, his stuff is great. We are at a point right now where I am considering getting rid of some stuff, or at least putting it in storage.

I recently re-finished my basement because the previous owner of my house didn't have good taste. It is now a theater themed basement. Gonna hang a few movie posters and also thought if getting some Disney art while I'm down there if I can find some neat stuff. I want it to look classy so I think the classic stuff would look awesome.

I went to food and wine again today, just such a tasty day.:drinks:

Did you try the mushroom tart thing from France? That thing was amazing! I think it was the best dish I had there.
No I'm not a mushroom fan but did have the short rib and crem brûlée and it fantastic. Also in Scotland the scallop on the cheesy spinach was amazing.

No I'm not a mushroom fan but did have the short rib and crem brûlée and it fantastic. Also in Scotland the scallop on the cheesy spinach was amazing.

That was amazing.
The seafood shephards pie I had was divine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413300849.462992.jpg just a quick share! We had fast passes for tinker bell but had to wait an hour and a half for The frozen princesses. I swore id never do it but it was well worth the wait.

View attachment 16737 just a quick share! We had fast passes for tinker bell but had to wait an hour and a half for The frozen princesses. I swore id never do it but it was well worth the wait.

Adorable. Do you get to bring the costume home? Or are you just wearing it at Disney while tending to your child? I kid I kid.

The Disney World Thread

Adorable. Do you get to bring the costume home? Or are you just wearing it at Disney while tending to your child? I kid I kid.

Haha I wear it well right ?

Last edited:
View attachment 16737 just a quick share! We had fast passes for tinker bell but had to wait an hour and a half for The frozen princesses. I swore id never do it but it was well worth the wait.
1.5 hours aint bad. It was a 5 hour wait back in May. Good thing the kids can't read yet lol.

Adorable. I cannot wait until we get to take Charlotte down the road. So exciting.

Well I think it's time we start saving for our trip to Disney world. Girls are gonna be at that age soon and I know they would enjoy a long vacation to the happiest place on earth.

The Disney World Thread

Well I think it's time we start saving for our trip to Disney world. Girls are gonna be at that age soon and I know they would enjoy a long vacation to the happiest place on earth.

Every year since #2 turned 3. First couple of years the little one wore her princess gown pajamas every day. We didn't have to pack her anything else. Lol.

Every year since #2 turned 3. First couple of years the little one wore her princess gown pajamas every day. We didn't have to pack her anything else. Lol.
Haha! Pretty sure my oldest would be wearing her cinderella dress every day.

This one just turned two and it's worth every penny to watch her enjoy it .

Back