The Eye Candy Thread (for the ladies)

Neither of them do anything for me, but I can see the appeal for those who are so inclined. The one I don't understand [why women seem to lust him] is Sergio. I don't get that at all.

This chick = No like Sergio. Way too full of himself. :roll:

Congrats on your 100th Misty! That was pretty quick!

100.jpg

This is PERFECT! A 100th post picture AND some more eye candy for the ladies! WOO HOO!

Thanks man!!! I'll try to find you guys a good golfer chick picture :)

Thanks man!!! I'll try to find you guys a good golfer chick picture :)

Congrats on 100 Misty!

Hell, we'll settle for just a good shot of you (or any of the other ladies) in golf togs. :angel:

(I like to be able to put a face to the online name!)

I did, nobuddy liked it. :sad:

I was cracking up julie, very creative!:clapp:

Harry, the pics of Adam Scott, always appreciated!:clapp:

I agree about Sergio, no appeal for me there, but I know a lot of women like him. On the flip side, I don't see the crazy, crazy obsession men have with Natalie Gulbis? :confused2:

I am with everyone on the Sergio thing, I don't find him the least bit attractive. I think men like Natalie because she is busty, has killer legs, and a decent face. I don't think she is the prettiest person on tour but she isn't bad looking either.

I don't see the crazy, crazy obsession men have with Natalie Gulbis? :confused2:

Me neither. I can't imagine what the appeal is . . .

Spoiler
6a00d83420745153ef01156fbd3ea6970c-800wi

15aug16-natalie-gulbis.jpg

natalie-gulbis-2.jpg

natalie-gulbis-3.jpg

But seriously, I like Gulbis because she's fit, smart, and a good business woman. Her appearance, however, is a little "overdone" for my taste.

But to get this back on topic:

I know Kristy McPherson likes Freddie Couples:

user_memorial_couples.jpg

article-0-04517D090000044D-856_468x384.jpg

Okay, I'm starting to feel really weird about being the only one posting images of dudes. I'm happy to accommodate requests to keep the ladies happy, but please don't ask me to make decisions on who's hot/not. It's a little disturbing for me.

Harry- I think it's DISGUSTING that you hijacked this thread with those photos! :clown:

Okay, I'm starting to feel really weird about being the only one posting images of dudes. I'm happy to accommodate requests to keep the ladies happy, but please don't ask me to make decisions on who's hot/not. It's a little disturbing for me.[/SIZE]

I posted some too :) What we COULD do, is move this thread to general off topic and make it an eye candy thread for guys and girls. And thanks for the pics Harry

Did anyone watch the CVS Charity Classic? There were two moments that I found notable:

1. Helen Alfredsson discussing her bra.

2. Charlie Rhymer interviewing teammates Peter Jacobsen and Natalie Gulbis. Rhymer and Jacobsen had a lengthy humorous discussion about surgeries and generally falling apart with age. Rhymer concluded with Jacobsen by asking him "How many fake parts do you have?" Rhymer then turned to Gulbis and, for a split-second, I thought "oh god, he's going to ask her the same question not realizing the implications!" He didn't.

I posted some too :) What we COULD do, is move this thread to general off topic and make it an eye candy thread for guys and girls. And thanks for the pics Harry

Nah, us boys don't need a separate thread. We have no compunction about posting images of hot female golfers in any thread that reminds us of them . . . errrr, which is pretty much any thread.

Nah, us boys don't need a separate thread. We have no compunction about posting images of hot female golfers in any thread that reminds us of them . . . errrr, which is pretty much any thread.

Harry -- Just for you and the boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
annarawsom1.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We have no compunction about posting images of hot female golfers in any thread that reminds us of them . . . errrr, which is pretty much any thread.

Before I joined this forum I thought I had an above average vocabulary. But I learn new words here all the time!

The only reason I'm not posting photos here is because my working knowledge of the PGA tour is so pathetic that anyone I know to be cute has already been posted.

What did Helen Alfredsson say about her bra?

The only reason I'm not posting photos here is because my working knowledge of the PGA tour is so pathetic that anyone I know to be cute has already been posted.

What did Helen Alfredsson say about her bra?

What happened - did your VCR eat your tape?

Control yourselves ladies

Control yourselves ladies

So I don't have a bunch of stalkers I won't say which one is me but I'm in this picture. I figure I could put myself in this thread.

Golf.jpg

Hubba hubba!

Jort alert....hehe

I should also mention that I was with my grandfather and two gentleman from my company.

I should also mention that I was with my grandfather and two gentleman from my company.

Well, we know which two you aren't.

Back