The Gethering '24: Golf and Steak and Cake and more

It's 17-ish hours to Kinderlou, which means I couldn't make a Friday round unless I take Thursday off. What time typically is the golf on Friday?

It's 17-ish hours to Kinderlou, which means I couldn't make a Friday round unless I take Thursday off. What time typically is the golf on Friday?
No golf on Friday unless you arrange it yourself. Friday is just for arrival.

I could probably swing a Friday round if you are interested in playing.

And drinks.
sarcastic seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I will keep that in mind
Probably same. I’m 4 hours or so. May take the day off. I’ll be the old got who is there to make everyone elses score look good and drives look like they went miles in comparison.

But, I’ll be smil in and having a good times just the same.

Probably same. I’m 4 hours or so. May take the day off. I’ll be the old got who is there to make everyone elses score look good and drives look like they went miles in comparison.

But, I’ll be smil in and having a good times just the same.
I really love this course and I'm so glad when people get to experience it for the first time. Everyone is gonna have a great time.

I think I'll start my journey on Thursday, drop in to see someone in Cleveland GA on Friday morning and get to Valdosta in the arvo.

Might kind of do the same coming home, split the drive over 2 days.

I am pretty damn good at enforcing peer pressure. @Canadan we need to discuss this.
I am totally on board to tentatively try to solve this. Not the easiest place to get to but worth trying to figure out.

Looks like a lot of fun.

I am totally on board to tentatively try to solve this. Not the easiest place to get to but worth trying to figure out.

Looks like a lot of fun.
I’ll be there. Does that impact your decision?

Looks like a lot of fun.
We could play golf again.

Looks like a lot of fun.
It is fun. You might get to golf with me, which is a real treat in and of itself.

Looks like a lot of fun.
It would be great to see you again!!!

It is fun. You might get to golf with me, which is a real treat in and of itself.
Isnt once a year enough? I feel like I have already met my quota.

I am in!!

Just sitting here chatting this over with my lovely Bride and I have her blessing to attend the 2024 Gathering!! She told me it may be the only birthday gift I get so I should really enjoy it.

Besides, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to possibly see @Greg Kulbick hit another Georgia State Patrol car with his tee shot on #8 again.

I am in!!

Just sitting here chatting this over with my lovely Bride and I have her blessing to attend the 2024 Gathering!! She told me it may be the only birthday gift I get so I should really enjoy it.

Besides, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to possibly see @Greg Kulbick hit another Georgia State Patrol car with his tee shot on #8 again.
He shouldn't have been parked there.

Back