The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home from work and put my PJ's on since it's already dark out. It's kind of nice.

I have always hated setting the clocks back. And it messes up the dogs dinner routine.

(Oops, wrong thread! hehe)

I have always hated setting the clocks back. And it messes up the dogs dinner routine.

(Oops, wrong thread! hehe)

Messed me up a bit too - I was starving at work this afternoon.

I came home from work and put my PJ's on since it's already dark out. It's kind of nice.

Wish I could do that, but I have to pick The Kid up from Boy Scouts in an hour. It means I can't pour myself a (well earned!) glass of wine, either.

Boo Girl likes to give me shoulder rubs. This evening, she had me lie down on the floor and gave me a massage. Very sweet.

Boo Girl likes to give me shoulder rubs. This evening, she had me lie down on the floor and gave me a massage. Very sweet.

that is so sweet. My mom used to always ask me to walk on her back as a kid, does boo girl every do that too?

On a separate note, I got a new office chair today and I am loving it! It has this great lower lumbar support which is great because I have such a bad lower back. This makes sitting in front of a computer for 10+ hours a day much easier.

The boys and I just walked to the beach. The water is so blue today. It's a good day.

Honey crisp apples. :good: :good: I picked some up at the store the other day and they are delish. :drool:

Honey crisp apples. :good: :good: I picked some up at the store the other day and they are delish. :drool:

I agree - I had one today too.

I agree - I had one today too.

I figured since Harry likes them, I'd give them a try. I give in easily to peer pressure. I just had a large one and I kind of want another one.

I figured since Harry likes them, I'd give them a try. I give in easily to peer pressure. I just had a large one and I kind of want another one.

So Harry is the Oprah of THP?

So Harry is the Oprah of THP?

lol Hopefully who ever jumps on his couch because they are in love with someone will take off their shoes first.

lol Hopefully who ever jumps on his couch because they are in love with someone will take off their shoes first.

The last time Harry mentioned his couch, he threatened to burn it after spending a week-long flu bout there.

I don't think any of us want to jump on it.

The last time Harry mentioned his couch, he threatened to burn it after spending a week-long flu bout there.

I don't think any of us want to jump on it.

I forgot about that. Maybe he did burn it and no longer has one.

I didn't consider that. I was thinking of his seal of approval. I bought gloves the other day and got home and noticed a big "O" on the tag because they had Oprah's seal of approval. It wouldn't have influenced my purchase one way or another, but I thought it was interesting. I find it more interesting that Harry holds such influence over your choice of apple. Wonder what else he could convince people to do.

I didn't consider that. I was thinking of his seal of approval. I bought gloves the other day and got home and noticed a big "O" on the tag because they had Oprah's seal of approval. It wouldn't have influenced my purchase one way or another, but I thought it was interesting. I find it more interesting that Harry holds such influence over your choice of apple. Wonder what else he could convince people to do.

The list of things I have purchased because of Harry is long and frightening.

Some of them don't get a whole lot of use.

But come this sledding season remember Harry while you are driving up your drive way instead of treking up there.

Just walked to the beach. I love days like this at the beach - it's very windy and there are whitecaps. No one else was there - just Nicky and me.

I just went to the chiropractor for the first time in 6 months. I feel like im high right now.

I just got my mail and the new Bon Appetite has a bunch of cookie recipes in it.

I just went to the chiropractor for the first time in 6 months. I feel like im high right now.

Congrats on not having to go for six months! I am at just over two months.

Congrats on not having to go for six months! I am at just over two months.

The one and only time I was on jury duty was a malpractice case with chiropractors. We found one of them guilty.

I'm sure they get malpractice cases just like doctors, and I'm not going to stop going to doctors either.

Have you ever tried the chocolate croissants from Trader Joe's? They're frozen - you let them rise overnight and bake them in the morning. They're yummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back