The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My draw is coming back to me...Finally

What type of career are you getting into?
My wifes family owns a few businesses down here. We have two Cycling stores, and I will be taking over the Operations of them, both general and financial.

Business has grown the past few years, and it's finally something I can do full time.

My wifes family owns a few businesses down here. We have two Cycling stores, and I will be taking over Operations of them.

That's tight bro. I want to venture into other industries SO freakin bad right now but I need to get settled down first and its been killing me inside.

My wifes family owns a few businesses down here. We have two Cycling stores, and I will be taking over the Operations of them, both general and financial.

Business has grown the past few years, and it's finally something I can do full time.
Very cool WE, congrats, sounds like a great transition is upcoming!!!

Im so happy for my friend Beags. I know for a couple of years this has been the goal and while family businesses can be difficult at times, he has the mindset and head to take this where it needs to go.

Plus, he will have a bada$$ minivan to boot.

Im so happy for my friend Beags. I know for a couple of years this has been the goal and while family businesses can be difficult at times, he has the mindset and head to take this where it needs to go.

a minivan with decals will be a must

Got the bulk of the week done! The light is there! Weekend with THPers looming. Gotta love it.

Got the bulk of the week done! The light is there! Weekend with THPers looming. Gotta love it.

Awesome stuff bud. Can you see the Grandaddy in the horizon yet?

My HHJJ of today is I did good on my 2 test yesterday (lab & lecture), I got my temporary drivers license since mine expires tomorrow, my 21st birthday is tomorrow, I get to golf tomorrow and this weekend should be freaking awesome!
Blessed

Congrats! I'm excited that you're finally able to make this work for you. I wish you nothing but success.

Congrats buddy

Sometimes a big change in life is needed. Today was quite an exciting day for me and my family. A potential life changing decision I have been throwing around the past few months was made crystal clear today, and has me quite excited for the future.

Congrats buddy! I hope it all works out for the best. Aw who am I kidding, of course it will! Wish you all the best and you can finally splurge on the matching driving gloves to the minivan interior.

That is awesome Ryan! It feeds a bit of a passion too! Sounds like an awesome opportunity in which I'm sure you'll excel at.

In a couple days I will get to play on a "real" golf course where there is grass everywhere and it is maintained very well. Not to mention I will get a chance to play with other THP'ers if anyone in the area is able to play. Though I am a little nervous about checking my clubs when I fly out even though I have a hard case for them.

Thanks dude, means a lot.

It has been a goal of mine, but financially it was just something that was always "a few years off". Sitting down and looking at things today cleared up a lot on what we are able to do. I am sure there will be headaches and some struggles, but for me, I look forward to the new challenge.

Another fun day on the course with my wife. Mondays and/or Tuesdays are the best times on the course.

Happy for you War. I really mean it. Big life changing decisions that can influence a families well being are so hard to make. But it really seems like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

All the stuff happening here right now.

Is that bicycling or motorcycling? Either way, best of luck & congrats on running your own show!

This is awesome news War! Now go get that minivan and get a sweet wrap put on it.

Sometimes a big change in life is needed. Today was quite an exciting day for me and my family. A potential life changing decision I have been throwing around the past few months was made crystal clear today, and has me quite excited for the future.

Ahhhh RJ I am so pumped for you dude!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back