The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit'n the road in a few minutes from Big D to Austin. Might stop in the outlet stores in Hillsboro for some quick looking around. Maybe Bed Bath & Beyond, don't know if I'll have enough time. Won't be on THP as much for the next little while but will check in from time to time! Keep an eye out for the Horseshoe Bay thread as I'll update......but only if we're playing well. Ha! Maybe create a few more vines while down there freezing our ars off. We shall see.

Safe trip and good luck, Nate!

19* here and had a kids seasons greeting performance tonight, snow blowing 30 mph winds, but the little kids were a blast to watch again this year.

I do love this little munchkin. Having Bug/Dad days is so fun.

3a5u7y8e.jpg

I'm so happy I found this place!

Five teams in the Morgan Cup, with Cleveland returning is simply amazing!

40 lives will be changed, I'm hoping like hell I'm one of the 40, and can share it with the other fortunate 39.
Regardless this event, this site, and the teams will have my complete support!

Way to go THP!

Today celebrating my Erica's birthday my wife showed me this from yahoo.

#Blessed

Surviving members of Monty Python to reunite. "Your Mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

My company holiday party is coming up in a few weeks. It's a pretty fancy affair. Pretty much a wedding. Since I have lost the weight my suit is way too big. Went to look for a suit tonight and then my wife asked if my old suit would fit. I haven't worn it in 10 years. Seriously I wore it to my job interview 9+ years ago. Tried it on when I got home and it freaking fits. Literally almost teared up. Seems like such a small thing but that was huge.

My company holiday party is coming up in a few weeks. It's a pretty fancy affair. Pretty much a wedding. Since I have lost the weight my suit is way too big. Went to look for a suit tonight and then my wife asked if my old suit would fit. I haven't worn it in 10 years. Seriously I wore it to my job interview 9+ years ago. Tried it on when I got home and it freaking fits. Literally almost teared up. Seems like such a small thing but that was huge.

Awesome Ricky, so happy for you buddy! Keep doing what you're doing.

Atta boy, Rickus!!!

Inspirational! Keep getting after it buddy! I'm proud as hell of you dude

Inspirational! Keep getting after it buddy! I'm proud as hell of you dude
Dude new belt! No wrap a rounds ......hahaha

That is awesome, Dev!

Dude Ricky, that's awesome man. Congrats!

Atta boy Dev! So happy for you buddy!

That's awesome Dev. Losing weight feels so good.

Just a couple of HHJJ for me this last couple of days. First off got the bbq last night and cooked up some meat patties and sausages for tea.

And today was just beautiful, went out fishing with some work mates and had great time. We got a bin full so will be eating fish for dinner for the next few nights.
Here is a photo heading out looking back at our mountain and port, also those islands you can see are in a marine reserve and are covered in NZ fur seals.

Heres a photo of my biggest fish I caught today. Only about 6km from port in about 60mtrs of water. The fish is a snapper about 6-8 pounds I estimate. Not my biggest ever.

Great thread...fun site really. Hope it is ok I'm a big golf hack..I'm not a pro..just a hack of hacks I have been called. I don't worry about being called a "hack" anymore..makes me feel good about myself

just call me " hack" guys

I hit 1200 miles this morning. My car is broken in, I don't have to baby it anymore.

I hit 1200 miles this morning. My car is broken in, I don't have to baby it anymore.

What did you end up with?

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Dev that is awesome bro!!

I have an opportunity for a fairly big project. I'm
Going to work my arse off to land and will let you all know if it happens. Typically if I get the interest I received last night, I land them.

Last edited:

You're the man, Ricky.

Dev that is awesome bro!!

I have a nippier unity for a fairly big project. I'm
Going to work my arse off to land and will let you all know if it happens. Typically if I get the interest I received last night, I land them.

Good luck Freddie!! You are going to nail it. And I love your terrible autocorrecting. Always makes me laugh. I hope you get the nippier unity sorted out. haha

Hitting the links this afternoon with Miller Time and one of his buddies, it has been too long since he and I have teed it up together so it will be a great day no matter the scores. HHJJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back