Son got his first ever haircut today and is looking sharp!!

And a fun week of golf on the horizon! Back to back days playing in a tournament and following along with some fun experiences!

Had a happy moment yesterday while practicing.

An older guy was on the practice green, dressed in blue denim chest overalls. Had on a cowboy hat and wearing a pair of well worn farmer shoes. The only thing he was missing was a corn cob pipe.

Just fun to see someone dressed like that. Out there with the rest of us having a good time, making putts. Not really a surprise as our little town has a healthy population of horse ranchers.

Kind of brought new life to the term "cow pasture pool".

After a crazy few weeks 3 to be exact I’m finally back on the course today. A week spent in Dallas with grandson very enjoyable but golf was limited. Then a week in SD for work home for one day then in NW Oklahoma working on a fence project. Customer has been very patient on this fence project. It’s finished other than building gates early next week.

Round of golf this morning followed by a Golftec lesson at 1:30. It’s time for less work and more golf.
IMG_9259.jpegIMG_9257.jpegIMG_9258.jpeg

Booked a place for my son and I in Baltimore for what I hope is the home opener weekend for the Ravens. If it's not, I can rebook to the right date.

I got a 2 bedroom apartment cheaper than a hotel room and there's a brew house directly across the street.

EIGHTEENTH anniversary with the Doc today!

Happy Anniversary.

Milo’s first post heartworm procedure heartworm test was negative!!! Now we wait 8 months for the official all clear, but in the meantime over the next 4 weeks we can start ramping up his activity, woohoo!!
That is wonderful news! Soon you won't have to carry him everywhere!

Sitting out front, thinking back on how we freaking did it. What felt impossible is just a couple days away now. Final walk through is in a few minutes and we just got the all clear to close which is Thursday morning. I’m ready for all of the chaos and we are so blessed! IMG_0374.jpeg

After having to RUN through DFW because it always tried to ruin my fun, WE ARE ON THE BIG PLANE AND HEADED TO SCOTLAND!

Also, business class FTMFW

Also, business class
Nice way to go on long flights. I'm 6'5" and don't much care for flying as I have no leg room and can't even lean my head back because the seats aren't high enough. If someone puts their seat back my legs get smashed.

Nice way to go on long flights. I'm 6'5" and don't much care for flying as I have no leg room and can't even lean my head back because the seats aren't high enough. If someone puts their seat back my legs get smashed.
Headrests that hit you in the middle of the shoulder blades are the worst.

After having to RUN through DFW because it always tried to ruin my fun, WE ARE ON THE BIG PLANE AND HEADED TO SCOTLAND!

Also, business class FTMFW
You two deserve this trip, enjoy it brotha.

After a crazy few weeks 3 to be exact I’m finally back on the course today. A week spent in Dallas with grandson very enjoyable but golf was limited. Then a week in SD for work home for one day then in NW Oklahoma working on a fence project. Customer has been very patient on this fence project. It’s finished other than building gates early next week.

Round of golf this morning followed by a Golftec lesson at 1:30. It’s time for less work and more golf.
View attachment 9265868View attachment 9265869View attachment 9265870
Love the string line and how level the fence is.

My daughter’s HS team played in one of the best and most exciting softball games I’ve ever seen yesterday. They beat a top ranked team in the state to advance in state playoffs, coming back after being down to their last strike.

Back