The Journey Begins - Equipment Testing On The Road

Just got back to THP HQ after a very long day. Will have a huge writeup in the next few days.

No place, like home

Just got back to THP HQ after a very long day. Will have a huge writeup in the next few days.

Glad to see u guys made it back...enjoy that pizza!

Glad you four are back safe and sound.

Again, you all rock for making these outings happen, AMAZING!

Glad yall made it back. Thanks for a memorable weekend, it was a blast.

Can't wait to hear about it. Glad you're home safely.

Good to read that you two are finally back home and hopefully get a little rest. I want to thank you for the great time I had at the first stop in NC, a get together with fellow THPers is always awesome, I appreciate all the two of you do.

Glad to hear everyone is safe and home after that massive undertaking.

Thanks for doing this for us, guys. You'll have some great memories of this trip. Nothing's ever really been done like it.

Thanks again for doing this. It's a very long time to be away from home, and I'm not sure how you guys were able to do it.

I was thrilled to be a part of it, though. Just a fantastic outing.

Thanks for the adventure you guys set out on. You delivered one hell of a good time.

Rest. Relax. Repeat.

Thanks again.

Great to hear you guys are home safe. I'm so thankful you guys gave us this awesome opportunity.

Welcome home, thank you for all that you and GG did. I can't wait to see all the coverage you have from every stop.

Glad you guys made it home safe and can kick off your shoes and relax. You guys deserve it , Job well done,hold your heads up and be proud of what you have made happen for a bunch of great folks ! Thank You !

Glad you guys made it back safe and sound. Thank you so much for taking an entire month of your life and giving it to us THPers. What a remarkable journey and I'm sure it was quite difficult.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Glad yall made it back. Thanks for a memorable weekend, it was a blast.

Definitely this. Great to hear you're back, and what a weekend!!!! I watched the tour van depart as I was teeing off on 18 today.

Good to hear you made it home safe!

You've spent more time living in the RV than your new home so far haven't you?

Really glad you guys made it home safe and sorry. Thank so much for everything guys. You were a huge part of the most enjoyable rounds of golf I've ever played.

Glad you guys made it back home safe and sound...I get it will be really nice to sleep in your own bed for a change!

that's awesome, hopefully you guys didn't get sick or catch the chunkyvirus, glad to hear you made it safe

Im warning everybody. My recap post is absolutely crazy long. I mean not going to fit in one spot due to character limit long. It will be up today.

Looking forward to reading the recap JB, that was one heck of a journey that you guys just wrapped up. Thank you for getting out and seeing so many THP'ers, I can't imagine all that went into the entire trip.

Im warning everybody. My recap post is absolutely crazy long. I mean not going to fit in one spot due to character limit long. It will be up today.

Wow, I need to set aside 30 minutes to read it. Look forward to seeing the entire month unfold through your recap JB.

I am really looking forward to reading this! What an awesome journey for certain

Back