The Little THP Birdie Thread

As it pertains to the birdie announcements, I think there has been quite a few over the last few weeks.

Yup, its been one DANG busy birdie.

This is a very big question. Its not just the pressure of golf, but the pressure of supporting everything that goes with the MC. Its a lot to deal with. And its kicking my arse right now working on a few things.

C'mon JB...don't you ever get to take a break?
All work and no play make JB a tired boy.

I think the THP birdie just said something in my Morgan Cup recap video.
Its long, but worth it.

Its long, but worth it.

That birdie spoke loud and clear. Hope others hear it.

Its long, but worth it.

Was a great vid JB. Really love the whole family thing here.

I heart the birdie.

JB gets his effin rematch....2.0?

ok, I literally watched 15 minutes of that video (which took about 40 minutes thanks to my phone) and it crapped out on me.

ok, I literally watched 15 minutes of that video (which took about 40 minutes thanks to my phone) and it crapped out on me.

I blame your sig :messed:

You just can't describe the feeling of being decked out in attire, having a camera and a gallery, your name announced, then be able to execute a golf shot. I about puked.
I'm just gonna say that I'm glad Imodium is made. I was having intestinal issues that morning and my nerves weren't calmed until the 5th hole, when adrenaline kicked in and I hit an 8 iron about 2 clubs too long.

I'm just gonna say that I'm glad Imodium is made. I was having intestinal issues that morning and my nerves weren't calmed until the 5th hole, when adrenaline kicked in and I hit an 8 iron about 2 clubs too long.

Good thing you had the Rock... I mean the Belbs as a partner!!!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I love that you became the Belbs:egyptian:

Its long, but worth it.

I always knew there would be a number 2.

Became? Lol he has always been in there. The MC brought him to the forefront.

All this third person stuff is kind of creepy...what did they do to you in that house? :)

Became? Lol he has always been in there. The MC brought him to the forefront.

Whats with talking about yourself in third person? Are you related to Elmo? We know you have about the same size hands as baby Elmo!

Whats with talking about yourself in third person? Are you related to Elmo? We know you have about the same size hands as baby Elmo!

:rofl:

Good thing you had the Rock... I mean the Belbs as a partner!!!

Gotta agree, this third person stuff is kinda creepy. :D

We made a great team brother.

haha, that's awesome!

I always knew there would be a number 2.
The THP birdie just keeps bringing the great news!

My adrenaline was out of control early on Saturday. I leaned over to ddec on the 3rd hole and said "I can't hit anything soft", my heart was just racing, it was a crazy feeling. Luckily it went away a couple of holes later. I hit a wedge on that par 3 2nd hole about 10 yards further than I thought I was going to hit it.

My adrenaline was out of control early on Saturday. I leaned over to ddec on the 3rd hole and said "I can't hit anything soft", my heart was just racing, it was a crazy feeling. Luckily it went away a couple of holes later. I hit a wedge on that par 3 2nd hole about 10 yards further than I thought I was going to hit it.
I've never felt anything like it. I'm glad everyone else felt it too. The Belbs looked over at me taking deep breaths between holes during that first match and just laughed.

I seem to remember someone calling themselves Dr T in another thread in the third person. Is this yet another persona gearing up for MC part deux?

Back