The Little THP Birdie Thread

Activate Interesting Signup Post Voice

"Im not active, but if you give me a set of irons I will become active. I dont have a big post count, because I post only when I can contribute (or to these contests and testing threads) and I have been here for 2 weeks, I deserve these"

Deactivate interesting post signup voice.

We have a winner.

"Im not active, but if you give me a set of irons I will become active. I dont have a big post count, because I post only when I can contribute (or to these contests and testing threads) and I have been here for 2 weeks, I deserve these"

If someone else gets to test over me I will hand out negative rep because I deserve these. Give me free stuff or lose me as a member.

If someone else gets to test over me I will hand out negative rep because I deserve these. Give me free stuff or lose me as a member.

Funny cause its true.

Sounds like a smart person to send a set of clubs to.

I will settle for a driver if you don't want to send me more irons. I will then become more active. :laughing:

I like those posts, they give me a chuckle, especially the ones with a detailed explanation as to why they aren't posting!

hahahahahahaha... this made me lol.

I like those posts, they give me a chuckle, especially the ones with a detailed explanation as to why they aren't posting!

Miraculous how people have time to post AND test a product when before they could not even find time to post. Must be magic!

The newbie sense of entitlement guy. He's awesome!

Miraculous how people have time to post AND test a product when before they could not even find time to post. Must be magic!

have you ever gone back and looked at some of the testing threads? You see people who signed up that month and have like 20 posts and then after the testers are announced they are gone and their count never goes up.

It's a bummer that we have this happen on a regular basis. It's amazing how people think.

Please pick me!

have you ever gone back and looked at some of the testing threads? You see people who signed up that month and have like 20 posts and then after the testers are announced they are gone and their count never goes up.

That's not always true. Some of them do come back. When a new testing is posted.

I really want to know WTH that birdie has going on inside his head right now.

If the birdie is happy then almost everybody is happy.

That birdie just makes me impatient.

My post count is so high how can I not get picked?? I might have to stop posting if not, like for realz.

Every time I'm on this site, it just brings a smile to my face.

Love the one's who say that if they are chosen to test, that maybe it will get them to post more. Also like the ones who say if they cant be included, they will just move on... :banghead:

Would I get chosen to test more if I promised to post less? Anyone go for this? :D

The Birdie is a club tease. Dangles it out in front of you, leaving you all shades of blue.

I wish I had a BB gun. :D

Back