The Little THP Birdie Thread

"Tweet" is an awesome sound.

Def getting one of these along with one of the hats.

Cool looking shirt....hope they come in "fluffy sizes"

Oh this is very very nice.

Sweet shirt!

The THP birdie needs to chirp about the new Cleveland Mashie FW

Yup, they starting doing it last year I have a few of the color fusion shirts, they are fun! Just don't wear them outside on a hot day or everyone will know where you are sweating.

Love mine too. But it's only an 'inside' shirt due to the 'I know where you're sweating' factor. Which would be everywhere for me

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Im not going to lie. I am in love with the design. If these turn out as good as the other Quagmire T-shirts I own, they will be incredibly soft too.

I believe that birdie has been chirping again. He was chirping pretty loud and sent me a picture. I wonder what it means?

i-SCbp9gC-L.jpg

The design is pretty incredible. Can't wait to see the final version in the THP store.

Very nice looking T! Great job on the design.

Those look really cool. Clever design

The design is pretty incredible. Can't wait to see the final version in the THP store.

Thanks Duey. I too love the design. Spoke to the guys today as they put it up on twitter (Quagmire) and they like what they did here. Im ironically wearing a Quagmire Tee right now and it is so soft.

Thanks Duey. I too love the design. Spoke to the guys today as they put it up on twitter (Quagmire) and they like what they did here. Im ironically wearing a Quagmire Tee right now and it is so soft.

They seem pretty excited about it from what I saw. Hope to see them soon.

Tweet Tweet Tweet!

Something coming very soon Tweet Tweet Tweet.

time to get out some bird food to get the THP birdie to come back quickly!!!!!

Tweet Tweet Tweet!

Something coming very soon Tweet Tweet Tweet.

as if this week hasn't been enough???

I wish I understood birdie better.

I don't think its fair that "hawk" can understand those tweet's, hehe

Oh baby a tweet tweet! Love me the birdie, but he's always so vague. How soon is very soon? :D Go birdie go!

Awesome! Love that sound!

Back