The Little THP Birdie Thread

Anybody who has been a THP forum member for over a year knows that the birdie usually starts singing about this time. Holiday Time....

So glad that Santa's Little birdie helper has been working hard to bring this Holiday Cheer around again this year.

wow, happy freaking holidays!

Last year, I was in a three car accident mid morning. That night, I won an SI-4 putter. It was a fantastic day.

There isn't a better 12 day stretch on the internet than those 12 on the THP!!!!!!!

last years 12 days turned in to about 3 weeks of giveaways. It's a fun time of year as it's already been said.

Can't wait for the 12 Days of Cheer after I did a search....such a cool idea!

Holy Santa Claus sh**. I just checked out last years thread and it looks like an UNREAL few weeks. I love this place.

Just when you thought this place couldn't get any better....

This is a great time here on THP and TONS of fun. The banter and get fast and furious and it fun having ellie and hopefully the new pup will pick up the tradition.

I love the holiday season around THP!!!!

This is a great time here on THP and TONS of fun. The banter and get fast and furious and it fun having ellie and hopefully the new pup will pick up the tradition.

I was thinking the same, Ellie was a blast last year.

the partridge in a pear tree has nothing on the THP birdie in a fairway!

Those that have not been hear for a year, I strongly recommend going to advance search and looking things up.

Try 12 days of Holiday Cheer!!!!

Those that have not been hear for a year, I strongly recommend going to advance search and looking things up.

Try 12 days of Holiday Cheer!!!!

Starting my SEARCH as soon as this here posts get off my screen !!! YUP YUP ~!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

Wow, awesome! The linked thread earlier, and the threads from searching sound awesome! Very excited.

This year is going to be awesome. I hear THP is giving away 12 belly putters.

Super excited! THP just flat out rules.

Just completed my search for last year's contest. Wow! What a cool thing to do! Thank you in advance THP for this opportunity that you have given all of the members...

OH MAN !!! I'm gonna have to go change, I'm gettin all wet over here :laughing:

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRICKING EXCiTING !!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Last edited:
Love me some birdie!!!

Back