imscottr

I Like Show Tunes!
Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone tried this app? I don't know if it's available for Android or not, but I downloaded it for my iPad and I am pleasantly surprised. So far, I've been able to catch some driving range action and the Par 3 contest starts at 3:00. (Needles to say, I haven't gotten much work done today.) What's really cool is all of the other videos that are available. Player interviews, highlights from previous years' Masters, etc.

Oh, and it's Free!! Love that!

Awesome app, specially on the iPad.

es bueno por ipad

2 thumbs up for this app. Been using it at work all week.

It is on android as I having been using it on my Xoom and Razr Maxx. Is anyone else having issue with the video feed being a little grainy? once I can get it in to HD its really good, but I'm having a heck of a time getting hd to pick up.

Nevermind. The par 3 stream is worlds better than the range stream this morning was.

I'm so glad they did an iPad only version, awesome!

Watching the Par 3 contest now. This is the first time I've ever seen it. It was so cool to see Jack, Arnie and Gary tee off. I'm pretty impressed with the quality of the picture too. Such a beautiful, beautiful course!!

used it last year on my ipad and worked perfectly. looking forward to putting it on my iphone this year

Love this app... allows me to watch golf while driving... probably not the safest idea, but it's great for stop and go traffic...

Most of the time I am just listening, but it's nice anyway...

Just downloaded it on the phone. Looking forward to using it while at work.

John Deere Tap'n

es bueno por ipad

Nice try amigo. Es bueno para el iPad.

I'll be streaming the featured groups from my phone or work PC tomorrow. Listening not watching, of course. ;)

I love the app. Tomorrow I try to watch during class without getting caught. I wonder if I can do it?

Awesome app...

I love the app. Tomorrow I try to watch during class without getting caught. I wonder if I can do it?

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! (Rob Schneider in Waterboy voice)

Ddoes anyone know if it will work on a blackberry? I need to become more of a techie and get an iphone or an ipad.

Ddoes anyone know if it will work on a blackberry? I need to become more of a techie and get an iphone or an ipad.

I had it last year with a Blackberry Torch but no video.

It's a stupid app.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I had it last year on my Samsung Vibrant android but now I can't find it in the Market and on Google Play it says it isn't compatible with my device. WTF?! Don't make me call in sick Thursday and Friday...

Has this replaced the online stream they had last year?

Had it last year and just downloaded it again. Great free app that is going to eat my data

I love the app. I especially like how they give you updates on the course and changes that they have made throughout the winter and give you some history of the Masters.

Back