The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Oh carp--Boo Girl decided to log on, and I didn't change my avatar to something G rated in time. Busted!
:laughing: Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are... quoted from Larry the Cable Guy.

We still have our trash and recycling out from Thursday. If they don't pick up soon we're going to request a credit. We've been taking out more each morning and even if they pick up by Monday we won't really need them when Thursday rolls around again.

Of course, though I seriously doubt (hope) she didn't quite get it all.
Just tell her its a lady in her bathing suit riding a horse or swatting a fly away. Might work.

Nicky and I were getting ready to go for a walk and Phillip woke up so I had to bring him. He sat down in the road and refused to move. I have no idea why - typical stubborn man. Anyway, luckily I had a treat in my pocket so he got up for that - again typical man.

Nicky and I were getting ready to go for a walk and Phillip woke up so I had to bring him. He sat down in the road and refused to move. I have no idea why - typical stubborn man. Anyway, luckily I had a treat in my pocket so he got up for that - again typical man.
Why the man bash..if anything I think we're non-typical. Some just give us a bad rap:D

I'll remember this when my dog stops, starts, and stops walking again. Typical woman can't make up her mind

I'll remember this when my dog stops, starts, and stops walking again. Typical woman can't make up her mind

I've already explained this to MO. We just think faster and you can't keep up. I bet Smallie could find the discussion.

I've already explained this to MO. We just think faster and you can't keep up. I bet Smallie could find the discussion.
yeah but he's a good politician..we might have to revoke his man card

Diane....
guess you get to keep your card.

What are you trying to say Jeff? How large is that foot you've stuffed in your mouth?

Why the man bash..if anything I think we're non-typical. Some just give us a bad rap:D

Yeah, 99% of us give the other 1% a bad name.

What are you trying to say Jeff? How large is that foot you've stuffed in your mouth?
Hey it's a desease.so you're supposed to overlook it.Foot in mouth desease is common in men who talk to women.

Also a lack of speeling it would seem in my case.....spelling..whatever....

It has to be Smallie, I have no political ambitions.

I think so too but I have too many skeletons to pursue anything political!

That's easy to overcome, just deny everything and sling mud at your opponent! I'll be your campaign advisor, when do we start?

Question: Why does a red line show up under the word advisor? I'm not that smart but I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it.

That's something that keeps a lot of capable people out of politics..it's a shame cause we need some new blood IMO

I want someone to push a thumb really hard into each of my trapezius muscles and make slow circular motions. Fingers on the front of my shoulders, rubbing firmly.

Barring that, I want a stiff drink.

I'm not going to get either.

the friggin snow plow driver just pushed a two foot mound in front of my driveway

I want someone to push a thumb really hard into each of my trapezius muscles and make slow circular motions. Fingers on the front of my shoulders, rubbing firmly.

Barring that, I want a stiff drink.

I'm not going to get either.

I have the hand and finger strength of a Terminator combined and the touch of a neurosurgeon. I also tend bar like Bryan Brown in Cocktail.

Just saying, Slim.

Kevin

the friggin snow plow driver just pushed a two foot mound in front of my driveway

Your truck is 4WD isn't it? Just go smash it all down!

Back