The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Check out the bags!

a6890a58-7232-eb2b.jpg

a6890a58-724b-98e3.jpg

Check out the bags!

a6890a58-7232-eb2b.jpg

a6890a58-724b-98e3.jpg

Excellent pics! A "valuable" picture, cant think of how much that would add up to be...

Hope those boys like wind, the Reunion (and Championsgate for that matter) are pretty exposed and it doesn't take much wind to move your ball out there

How's the live feed looking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Time for lunch. Thanks for watching and for the feedback everyone.

Hitting balls all morning has me beat. Lunch time and then we get to cut our final promo with Scott Walker! This is so much fun. I worked on some bunker shots this morning and came to the conclusion that I need to stay out of them.

John Deere Tappin...

That's so cool. Wish I could see it.

I would say being there is better. Ill trade if you want. Just get the clubs turned around for me and Ill be on the next flight

I would say being there is better. Ill trade if you want. Just get the clubs turned around for me and Ill be on the next flight

Very good point. Its very hot out and I'm beat. Looking forward to a lunch break and meeting Scott Walker.

Hope those boys like wind, the Reunion (and Championsgate for that matter) are pretty exposed and it doesn't take much wind to move your ball out there

We've played in wind all morning haha

I want to throw a huge shout out to tadashi! This guy has been here all morning and he's done so much behind the scene that won't get recognized unless we give him props.

So thanks Freddie! You're a legend!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I want to throw a huge shout out to tadashi! This guy has been here all morning and he's done so much behind the scene that won't get recognized unless we give him props.

Definitely deserves a big shout out for all of the hard work this morning. He's a great dude!

John Deere Tappin...

Can you find out what size of a woman's blouse he wears? He will be wearing it after TP loses this weekend! :D

lol Sucks doesn't it? Some days it feels like the wind is into you on every hole. Hopefully you guys won't have that problem (it's very annoying) and the weather stays good for you guys this weekend.

He has been amazing!!! Helping us out with the promos and keeping us in line haha.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

That's so cool. Wish I could see it.

I heard its been awesome. I want to try and catch up on this thread.

lol Sucks doesn't it? Some days it feels like the wind is into you on every hole. Hopefully you guys won't have that problem (it's very annoying) and the weather stays good for you guys this weekend.

It was nice that the range was downwind for most of the morning.

Finishing up lunch now, going back to the range soon to cut the final promos.

Sent from Tapatalk

Team hackers looks great this am!

Paradise is going to awake to ruse awakening in the am!

Team hackers looks great this am!

Paradise is going to awake to ruse awakening in the am!

We may have a ruse awakening but you'll have a rude one. Ha. Sucka

We may have a ruse awakening but you'll have a rude one. Ha. Sucka

Ummm...I suggest you practice and get off the phone. You have a LONG next 2 days.

Back