The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Have a ball everyone! Go Hackers!!

It's go time.
ad845f89-9fd3-a943.jpg

Great pic! Time to get it going!

Good luck to all the MC participants! The experience thar you are having is beyond imagination.

Go team paradise!

tap on deez

Good luck to all but go team hackers

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Just saw the last group out of our house, checked out- filled up the rental and sat down to some Perkins for a nice breakfast.

Wanted to get one last round in but the cards didn't fall- have about 5 hours to kill before my flight- maybe I'll go feed the gators hahah.

What a great weekend- can't wait to recap some of the awesomeness!!

I was curious if anyone has blown chunks yet.

Good luck paradise!!

The first tee the first day was sooooo nerve racking. I can't describe the feeling you have. I gave quite a few fist bumps to some shaky hands.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

The first tee the first day was sooooo nerve racking. I can't describe the feeling you have. I gave quite a few fist bumps to some shaky hands.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Completely agree man; I was a wreck on sat am rd 1, first tee.

Being in The first group going off- teeing up last in our foursome- and seeing everyone get off the box well- the ONUS was on me to perform;

I def took a bit too long- but ended up just drawing nice one 250 down the middle for a 60 yard wedge in- it felt great!!!

And I was even more nervous on 14 of our match- think we were down 4 with 4 to go- and the crowds started Following us and filming- that was nerve racking!

I couldn't have asked for two better opponents to tee it up with on such a long hot day. You two are def some of the greatest guys to share a round with and I'm happy to have lost to two of the favorite THP personalities on the boards.

I chugged a 5 hour on 14 in an attempt for one last surge- and I think it provided enough for those last few or I don't think I'd have made it!

i LOVE the TaylorMade staff bags. im jealous!

I get nervous when there is a backup on a tee with several groups waiting. I couldnt imagine how you guys felt but on that first tee shot. However, I'm sure the comradery helped and by the end it probably felt like playing with your old buddies.

Morgan Cup Travel Log

Morgan Cup Travel Log

The Morgan Cup was an amateur event like none other experienced by 16 golfers that none of us will soon forget.

My teammates and I were victorious over Team Hackers. An accomplishment each and every one of the members of Team Paradise is extremely proud of.

To the victor, go the spoils. That includes the beautifully crafted Morgan Cup itself.

One of the surprises we received at the victory celebration was that Team Paradise gets to keep the cup for 3 months. Over the course of the next few months, the Cup is going to log some miles before it ends up back at THP headquarters.

This thread will serve as a travel log for the miles. It will be filled will everything you can imagine. Enjoy!

I know what One-T is going to put in it! Give it to him last hehe.

I want the pics of that beautiful trophy filled with Guinness!

Here is The Cup buckled up and ready for her trip to Fort Myers.

a689095c-8016-59c6.jpg

staticmap
1590 Reunion Blvd, Davenport, FL 33896, USA

a689095c-812a-4b96.jpg

Biggsy, may be OT, but is that a signed Flag behind the Morgan Cup?

Cool thread idea, look forward to seeing where the MC travels to!

The Morgan Cup was an amateur event like none other experienced by 16 golfers that none of us will soon forget.

My teammates and I were victorious over Team Hackers. An accomplishment each and every one of the members of Team Paradise is extremely proud of.

To the victor, go the spoils. That includes the beautifully crafted Morgan Cup itself.

One of the surprises we received at the victory celebration was that Team Paradise gets to keep the cup for 3 months. Over the course of the next few months, the Cup is going to log some miles before it ends up back at THP headquarters.

This thread will serve as a travel log for the miles. It will be filled will everything you can imagine. Enjoy!

That is awesome!

This is going to be a fun thread to follow.....literally.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Great idea biggsy, this thread will be filled with good laughs!

I am sitting in the Orlando airport, and I am dreading the flight home. Not because of the actual flight, but because This was one of, if not the greatest weekend of my life, and I really didn't way it to end.

I just have to say, the amount of work done by all of the volunteers and especially by JB and GG was just mind boggling. CoolBreeze not only competed in the event but also made sure all the behind the scenes IT things ran smoothly.

I am truly humbled to have been a small (hands) part of this event, I got to see some old friends and also meet a lot of new ones.

I'll post more later on when I get home, which won't be for another 12+ hours.

The Belbs ... Out

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Congrats again to TP! This event was so much fun to follow! Everyone involved should realize how much the hard work was appreciated and it for sure paid off.

Here's to some safe and stress free trips home, MC'rs.

Sitting at the airport watching the round 1 videos; truly awesome!

I can still feel the nerves.

Back