The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the folks at Bettinardi loved your video.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That made me laugh. So far in this thread poor ole Care Bear has come out and said how great the TM drivers are and appearing in videos with a Bettinardi hat. Callaway repping hard!

I'm sure the folks at Bettinardi loved your video.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

The sunscreen companies are freaking out right now. They may have the perfect spokesman.

That made me laugh. So far in this thread poor ole Care Bear has come out and said how great the TM drivers are and appearing in videos with a Bettinardi hat. Callaway repping hard!
I own nothing Callaway at this point...what am I supposed to do? Soon enough....soon enough.

I own nothing Callaway at this point...what am I supposed to do? Soon enough....soon enough.

Wait....Because you have not received Callaway products yet you are holding them up and talking about how great TM products are? Makes sense.

Wait....Because you have not received Callaway products yet you are holding them up and talking about how great TM products are? Makes sense.

That's a bold move Cotton, we'll see if it pays off.

What the f are you talking about? Holding what up? You need to back off me in this thread.

What the f are you talking about? Holding what up? You need to back off me in this thread.

Im trying to, but still in shock that a Callaway staffed player came in this thread and said how wonderful the TM equipment is. Well I guess you do hear Ernie, Phil, etc... talking about how straight the others are each week too. :beat-up:

Im trying to, but still in shock that a Callaway staffed player came in this thread and said how wonderful the TM equipment is. Well I guess you do hear Ernie, Phil, etc... talking about how straight the others are each week too. :beat-up:
I was simply answering a question. What should I do? Lie?

I was simply answering a question. What should I do? Lie?

Since clearly you are struggling with the whole sponsorship thing, always ask yourself this question. "What would Ernie do?".

+1 sorry Jb but your kinda being a bully in this thread, said bully for the young kids here lol, just because he was sponsored for the morgan cup by callaway doesnt mean he cant comment about other companys product that he actually owns, its not like he's getting paid by callaway to play and COMMENT/ENDORSE their equipment. I know he's gonna be playing callaway during the morgan cup but ease up man

Since clearly you are struggling with the whole sponsorship thing, always ask yourself this question. "What would Ernie do?".
I'm not the first person to be on video in this thread with another OEM's hat, yet I hear it from you. I don't get you, you want trash talk so I do it and I apparently don't do it enough, my spot in the MC is going to be vacated. Then I come back and do it again and now suddenly wearing a Bettinardi had is a shot at my Callaway sponsor. Really? Believe me, there will be nobody more excited to talk about the product in their bag at the MC than I will be. There will be nobody working harder for their team that I will be, there will be nobody enjoying the whole experience more than I will be....I'd like to enjoy it now too, is that too much to ask?

+1 sorry jb but your kinda being a bully in this thread, said bully for the young kids here lol, just because he was sponsored for the morgan cup by callaway doesnt mean he cant comment about other companys product that he actually owns, its not like he's getting paid by callaway to play and comment/endorse their equipment. I know he's gonna be playing callaway during the morgan cup but ease up man

take it to another thread then! DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE SAYING ANYTHING IF IT WASNT SAID TO ME????????

And I was under the impression that being a staff member and getting decked out in goods was about endorsing that company in this thread!

i'm not the first person to be on video in this thread with another oem's hat, yet i hear it from you. I don't get you, you want trash talk so i do it and i apparently don't do it enough, my spot in the mc is going to be vacated. Then i come back and do it again and now suddenly wearing a bettinardi had is a shot at my callaway sponsor. Really? Believe me, there will be nobody more excited to talk about the product in their bag at the mc than i will be. There will be nobody working harder for their team that i will be, there will be nobody enjoying the whole experience more than i will be....i'd like to enjoy it now too, is that too much to ask?

see above!!!!

take it to another thread then! DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE SAYING ANYTHING IF IT WASNT SAID TO ME????????

And I was under the impression that being a staff member and getting decked out in goods was about endorsing that company in this thread

there isnt another thread for it unless i start one, do you want the testers to PRAISE the company they are testing for even if the product isnt working for them or isnt great? I dont think you do so why should this thread be different? He doesnt own anything callaway at the moment so how can he praise it like its the best in the world just so Callaway will be happy? Not trying to get on your bad side just saying

Uh oh now feelings are getting hurt. Although I must admit JB hurt my last feeling yesterday calling me out on my irons. I even whined to Hawk about it. Nice job JB!

Who's gonna feel bad when I do take the musclebacks and destroy you nonetheless.

On a Callaway note...

I played the Diablo HX Tour ball today for a few holes. I came away impressed, I plan on testing it more tomorrow. It was hard to tell how the spin was on approach shots because the greens were fairly soft. Felt good off the irons and nice off the putter. I would guess that I would end up with this or the i(z) ball for the Morgan Cup.

We need to get this thread back to some witty trash talk, and that requires Kevin, so at the risk of waking the sleeping giant, I'm gonna take Kevin down at the MC. I'm not afraid of beating up on an old man in that heat, and with the limited on course access to cheese, his power will be gone.

Who's gonna feel bad when I do take the musclebacks and destroy you nonetheless.

that would be a SERIOUS beatdown:D

Maybe while you are crashing with Team Paradise you can teach me the secret to hitting blades

there isnt another thread for it unless i start one, do you want the testers to PRAISE the company they are testing for even if the product isnt working for them or isnt great? I dont think you do so why should this thread be different? He doesnt own anything callaway at the moment so how can he praise it like its the best in the world just so Callaway will be happy? Not trying to get on your bad side just saying

Im going to explain this the best I can. There is a R11 thread for someone to give feedback on that club. There is a Morgan Cup thread for those participants to talk about the event and the wonderful opportunity that this is. Somehow you are confusing the two. I dont think its a stretch to ask a Callaway sponsored player to not discuss how wonderful his TaylorMade equipment is in the Morgan Cup thread.

Please don't take this the wrong way but I have a feeling you have never been sponsored by a company before and know the proper etiquette.

Also I played the 09 Burner Tour driver today and I LOVED IT! How have I never played that driver before? I keep getting fit for it on the TM website and I can now see why, that is a great product right there and I wish I had found it in 09.

It's cold here in Pittsburgh this weekend so I spent some time at the range and also headed over to Golf Galaxy today to hit some more Callaway equipment. Today I spent some time with the Razr X hybrids and I am in love (at least on the trackman). They are just smooth and flat out perform. I'm really considering putting a 2 and 4 or 3 and 4 hybrid combination in my bag for the Morgan Cup if that is an option. Loving what I've tested thus far!

We need to get this thread back to some witty trash talk, and that requires Kevin, so at the risk of waking the sleeping giant, I'm gonna take Kevin down at the MC. I'm not afraid of beating up on an old man in that heat, and with the limited on course access to cheese, his power will be gone.

Kevin is the only guy on their team who actually scares me.

It's cold here in Pittsburgh this weekend so I spent some time at the range and also headed over to Golf Galaxy today to hit some more Callaway equipment. Today I spent some time with the Razr X hybrids and I am in love (at least on the trackman). They are just smooth and flat out perform. I'm really considering putting a 2 and 4 or 3 and 4 hybrid combination in my bag for the Morgan Cup if that is an option. Loving what I've tested thus far!

Did you hit them against any other Callaway Hybrids? The hybrids are the only thing I have yet to hit, but I look forward to doing so. What kind of numbers were you seeing in comparisson to your current hybrids?

Im going to explain this the best I can. There is a R11 thread for someone to give feedback on that club. There is a Morgan Cup thread for those participants to talk about the event and the wonderful opportunity that this is. Somehow you are confusing the two. I dont think its a stretch to ask a Callaway sponsored player to not discuss how wonderful his TaylorMade equipment is in the Morgan Cup thread.

i see what your saying but i guess you dont see what im saying, just dont get how somebody that doesnt play that company can praise it, just dont see how somebody can get upset about a honest opinion. o-well ill stay out of this thread since it has been mentioned its not the thread for it.

JRod, Ill play your blade game. Lol.

Uh oh now feelings are getting hurt. Although I must admit JB hurt my last feeling yesterday calling me out on my irons. I even whined to Hawk about it. Nice job JB!

Dude I feel the same. It took a second round but I finally found my groove with them. They do have a good amount of spin my friend. I did like the trajectory of the i(z) better. I can't wait to put these up with our Callaway irons when the time comes.

On a Callaway note...

I played the Diablo HX Tour ball today for a few holes. I came away impressed, I plan on testing it more tomorrow. It was hard to tell how the spin was on approach shots because the greens were fairly soft. Felt good off the irons and nice off the putter. I would guess that I would end up with this or the i(z) ball for the Morgan Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back