The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that video made me laugh about a dozen times. Well played sir, well played indeed. Now if you can excuse me, I need to put on another pair of tighty whitey`s cause I just peed myself a little.

That is hysterical....JAKE with the big one. That is AWESOME...Maybe best I have ever seen.

I have to ask. What's with the Bieber poster behind you...Or is that Rickie Fowler.

That is hysterical....JAKE with the big one. That is AWESOME...Maybe best I have ever seen.

I have to ask. What's with the Bieber poster behind you...Or is that Rickie Fowler.
That is the entrance to my daughters room, it's the Bieb alright, he's a dreamboat!

Jake I didn't think you'd pull it off. Great job. Nice blond hair

Hahahahahahahahaha. Not sure why you went with the spiky blonde hair, but that's good stuff right there.

Everyone check this out, I snuck in with my flip camera and caught some footage of the first Team Hackers meeting. Captain MeMe is all sorts of riled up!

Freaking hysterical Jake! Well done dude. The accent was pretty spot on.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hilarious, freaking hilarious. I was almost in tears from laughing at that one

Hahahahahahahahaha. Not sure why you went with the spiky blonde hair, but that's good stuff right there.
Well any hair is better than the hair I have and this one had the visor, as we know Capt TC has been known to sport a visor at times.

Freaking hysterical Jake! Well done dude. The accent was pretty spot on.

Dude, it's kinda fun being you, getting to talk about how awesome I am and stuff. I might start doing that more!

Dude, it's kinda fun being you, getting to talk about how awesome I am and stuff. I might start doing that more!

Glad you had fun with it. That's kind of the point.

Nice video RBelbin, very creative man.

Jake, that is freaking hilarious man. I just watched it a second time and still can't stop laughing. Well done dude!

Holy crap - While I was at the range today, TaylorMade was there filming a commercial. They even wanted to put me in it! Take a look:

TM: sorry for the Nike shoes, if I had known you were going to be filming I would have worn some nice PowerBand shoes.

This is a great video RB, I loved the editing to get yourself right in that commercial. Well done buddy, well done.

Well played P4B...very funny stuff! Like JB, I particularly liked the Justin Bieber poster in the background.

Team Paradise members getting all creative and stuff. Awesome work men. Awesome.

Kevin

I didn't think a video could get any funnier than CB's but good lord Jake that was hilarious! OEM what did you buy on that Ebay?!

Thanks guys, I've had this video idea for a while actually....funny enough it was a conversation with TC himself that sparked the idea. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it, it's about to get a lot more goofy and fun around here!

Absolutely brilliant Jake...best video yet.

I just caught up with the thread, holy crap you guys are bringing it! Belbs that was an awesome commercial and very creative. Jake, that HAS to be the funniest video to hit this site! You nailed everybody in it! This is going to be one awesome event and it is filled with alot of great people. It's truly an opportunity of a lifetime!

lmfao at the video Jake. Best ever! Well done Belbs!!!

You're right JB, I haven't done enough.

Jake - I have watched that video at least 3 times, and it gets funnier every time. Fantastic job buddy.

CG13 get down off that curtain!

Tappin the keg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back