The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great rounds!!!!!! Thats some great shooting there my Canadian friend.

Evening Ladies. Just got home from the first 36 holes of the weekend, and it went ok. It was misarable out there, windy, and constant rain, I and was really the only idiot out on the course. Started with the Valley course 70.8, 130, 6400 yards, shot a 86 which was ok considering the conditions. I was driving the ball well, putting incredibly well, but the irons really let my down. The fact that they are 3* too upright for me right now is killing me, want to see a big `draw`come play with me right now.

Then I played the Mountain course and the weather was better but still pretty nasty. The Mountain course plays 72.9 --147, 6750 yards and again, driving it great, chipping was good, putting was again just awesome, but the irons were just ok. I played the `draw`a little better than I did in the morning and played well coming in for a 85. I think I can go low tomorrow, as the goal of this weekend was to work on the game and I wanted to get my HC to 10 or lower. The two rounds today dropped my HC to 11.5 so its getting closer, but I`m going to need some low rounds tomorrow to drop a point and a half.
When the great new TaylorMade irons get here I know single digits await me.

Great rounds!!!!!! Thats some great shooting there my Canadian friend.

Thanks buddy, I don`t know if it needed a double post but I`ll take it. Man I need the new sexy sexy TaylorMade irons. I`m really tired and am going to update the approprate threads when I can but for now, what I can say is all the TaylorMade equipment in my bag right now from the driver to the putter was EXCELLENT today. The only thing letting me down right now is the irons, and thats only because they are so far off in lie angle, not the irons themselves.

Man, I still can`t get the iron fitting I did yesterday out of my head. I`m addicted to the new irons already and I have only hit the 6 iron at a range.

Evening Ladies. Just got home from the first 36 holes of the weekend, and it went ok. It was misarable out there, windy, and constant rain, I and was really the only idiot out on the course. Started with the Valley course 70.8, 130, 6400 yards, shot a 86 which was ok considering the conditions. I was driving the ball well, putting incredibly well, but the irons really let my down. The fact that they are 3* too upright for me right now is killing me, want to see a big `draw`come play with me right now.

Then I played the Mountain course and the weather was better but still pretty nasty. The Mountain course plays 72.9 --147, 6750 yards and again, driving it great, chipping was good, putting was again just awesome, but the irons were just ok. I played the `draw`a little better than I did in the morning and played well coming in for a 85. I think I can go low tomorrow, as the goal of this weekend was to work on the game and I wanted to get my HC to 10 or lower. The two rounds today dropped my HC to 11.5 so its getting closer, but I`m going to need some low rounds tomorrow to drop a point and a half.
When the great new TaylorMade irons get here I know single digits await me.

That's not very good....you shouldn't post this boring junk. I had some beers and liquor with dinner....should I start a thread about it?

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

That's not very good....you shouldn't post this boring junk. I had some beers and liquor with dinner....should I start a thread about it?

I`m just boring in general, but you should start a thread only if you also watched a great show before hand.

I`m just boring in general, but you should start a thread only if you also watched a great show before hand.

I did watch an awesome show...it was...how to start a new thread about nothing.

I can't wait til you get your irons....true story

One t is so awesome he should have his own forum category.

I did watch an awesome show...it was...how to start a new thread about nothing.

I can't wait til you get your irons....true story

It is a great thread, all of us Team Hackers players and supporters were Seinfeld fans back in the day. :D

Nice rounds cool breeze, playing 36 myself today. Hit em well

Not working in the ER clearly last night I take it. You being an MD an all...hehe

Not working in the ER clearly last night I take it. You being an MD an all...hehe

he may need a doctor this am, eminem style.

off to the links - 18 now and 18 with some THP'ers at 1:30 - should be a good day!

GO Rickie!

One-T's is at home with a pregnant wife. He's out partying as much as RxGus is posting on THP.

One-T's is at home with a pregnant wife. He's out partying as much as RxGus is posting on THP.

To be fair, he works with MDs, so it does take up a lot of time. HAHAHAH

I knew I detected some pent up frustration directed at me hahahha

Explains everything

morning all. see TH are off playing there usuall putt putt today.

Shouldnt you be out playing in the rain and wind? They call that golf weather over there where you chaps live for some reason. Feel free to take the boat ride over here and enjoy some real golf. Hell our awesome government will give you plenty of money and free shat just for coming.

Shouldnt you be out playing in the rain and wind? They call that golf weather over there where you chaps live for some reason. Feel free to take the boat ride over here and enjoy some real golf. Hell our awesome government will give you plenty of money and free shat just for coming.

i played yesterday in the early morning before the rain hit in.
id love to come over there and play on some of the courses you boys have to offer. one day i will be over one day!

i played yesterday in the early morning before the rain hit in.
id love to come over there and play on some of the courses you boys have to offer. one day i will be over one day!

THP Outing my confused TP supporter. Always a good time but thats for another thread. Today I'll be playing a THP foursome in a few hours. I'll just imagine its Team Awesome against Jake and One-T. Should be over by 12 or so. I'll cruise the rest of the way.

THP Outing my confused TP supporter. Always a good time but thats for another thread. Today I'll be playing a THP foursome in a few hours. I'll just imagine its Team Awesome against Jake and One-T. Should be over by 12 or so. I'll cruise the rest of the way.

im not confused well i am now but i ment. all over the US i love the look of some of the corses over there i plan on doing some sort of a tour with my clubs but time and money will tell.

I sure wish some TP dudes would look after my woman. And pay her bills, and deal with her mood swings.

im not confused well i am about men. i love the look of some of the them over there i plan on doing some sort of a tour with my club but time and money will tell.

Interesting. But I like your honesty. We are a handsome bunch over here. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back