The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated that guy. He sucked worse at golf than I do. He would have been perfect for team paradise.

did he hit condos too?

you did.it helped. we putted well from 1 foot and in.

hahaha, we sure did. Too bad it was the 30-40 foot range I was working with all day. Bummer.

By speaking the truth brutha...hehe
I kid of course, it usually takes a few takes.

I have to do a couple rewinds to hear everything when I watch them because I am laughing so hard. I can't imagine how many takes would be needed to make one.

good idea...I would love some advice on how to play.

I have a great tip for getting out of the sand for you...oh wait...hehehe

did he hit condos too?

I resemble that remark!

The apology was awesome, the pairings are great, everything is falling into place perfectly for TH.

hahaha, we sure did. Too bad it was the 30-40 foot range I was working with all day. Bummer.

We wont be that far away come Saturday morning, no worries.

We wont be that far away come Saturday morning, no worries.

That picked him up. good job kev. He was down, he needed your reassurance.

That picked him up. good job kev. He was down, he needed your reassurance.

Thats what us anchor/boats are for bro. Dont worry One you guys will be ok too.

Thats what us anchor/boats are for bro. Dont worry One you guys will be ok too.

Thanks again. it is going to be a joyous round with you, TC and P4B.

Been thinking about shipping my clubs to Florida via fed ex... Just worried about the airlines ruining, losing, harming any of this equipment...

Anyone have experience shipping clubs via Fedex to a destination?

Thoughts?

Been thinking about shipping my clubs to Florida via fed ex... Just worried about the airlines ruining, losing, harming any of this equipment...

Thoughts?

I think JB has mentioned in other threads that he usually ships his clubs.
I have never done that.

Thoughts?

I've been considering this as well after seeing all their commercials on TV. I know for a fact that a staff bag won't fit in my hard case so I will be shipping that back as it is. I'm interested to hear opinions on this as well. I trust FedEx a hell of alot more than I trust an airline.

I've done this via UPS and it is expensive. Expect around $30-35 each way. It's not incredibly convenient either b/c you will have to box them back up and find a UPS store before you go.

Thoughts?

I've been considering this as well after seeing all their commercials on TV. I know for a fact that a staff bag won't fit in my hard case so I will be shipping that back as it is. I'm interested to hear opinions on this as well. I trust FedEx a hell of alot more than I trust an airline.

I will be looking in to that as well.

I had a dream last night that I got to play someone at the Morgan Cup that walks funny, plays a banana slice off the tee, talks like he is on helium mixed with hard liquor and wears a tin foil hat.
Woke up today to find out its all true. Amazing.

I've done this via UPS and it is expensive. Expect around $30-35 each way. It's not incredibly convenient either b/c you will have to box them back up and find a UPS store before you go.

The airline is gonna charge me 50$ minimum so that doesn't seem so bad. Plus I'm sure JB and GG could guide us in the right direction for shipping. God knows they do enough of it, poor guys.

i had a dream last night that i got to play someone at the morgan cup that walks funny, plays a banana slice off the tee, talks like he is on helium mixed with hard liquor and wears a tin foil hat.

hahahahaha

ouch! Thank you Southwest for your non-stop flights and free checked baggage

I had a dream last night that I got to play someone at the Morgan Cup that walks funny, plays a banana slice off the tee, talks like he is on helium mixed with hard liquor and wears a tin foil hat.

Geez. He told me it was a straight ball. I thought something was wrong with my eyes, but it all makes sense now.

Just chattin with CG13 about this. But if you did that wouldn't you need another box for your clubs too? Maybe we should do a separate thread haha.

The airline is gonna charge me 50$ minimum so that doesn't seem so bad. Plus I'm sure JB and GG could guide us in the right direction for shipping. God knows they do enough of it, poor guys.

ouch! Thank you Southwest for your non-stop flights and free checked baggage

Peace of mind and the fact that I know they will make it there is well wrth 70$ in my opinion. This isn't something I would want to cheap out on, and I am tighter than a snare drum.

30-35 isn't bad. It would be at least $150 for me to ship my clubs there from Canada. Ugh.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'm on nonstop flights to and from Orlando, so I'm not as worried about my clubs getting lost because there won't be connections, and Jetblue gives me my first checked bag for free, which is nice. I will probably end up shipping my staff bag down to Orlando and back from there as well, because my current travel bag will fit my stand bag but won't fit a staff bag. I'll just do the swap of clubs when I get down to Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back