The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded, I am not scared....I am not scared of you, joshua, Aha, AD....none of you

Capitalize my name! When speaking about someone you look up to as much as me, type their name properly.

Is it a video of you not hitting a fat shot?

Spoiler
my bad taquito! Nothing but love!

Thanks Jarred.

Haha, its actually a recap of my round. Nothing mind blowing but I figured I'd try some mind games. It will posted in the appropriate threads!

Almost 1/2 an hour and no big response. I'd say the Wow Facta' hit the nail on le head.

I still lol @ silent ninja

I believe you are speaking french there, and I know that because I speak 29 languages.

You guys are hilarious, wish I had big bucks so I could come down as a volunteer

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I believe you are speaking french there, and I know that because I speak 29 languages.

I only speak in Hackerese buddy.

Then you would clearly understand this.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

ah, yes, I understand completely. Sure has been quiet in here since you and your large EGO took over, ha!

ah, yes, I understand completely. Sure has been quiet in here since you and your large EGO took over, ha!

There is probably not enough room in the thread for everybody else and my egotastic head. It happens.
Plus, I believe I hit the nail on le head as you so eloquently put it.
I mean with a week to go, you would think that this thread would be jumping, but lets face it, its just not in the cards, so we will just let the jerk take over.

Moisture wicking undergarments.

Kevin

Brilliant insight Kevin, thank you.

Wish i could come and watch you guys play but no money with the need of new irons. Sure there will be some good videos to watch, can't wait.

I'm excited for this, all the videos and crap talking just upped the level lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Thank you. I'm pretty excited to have them. Hopefully they will keep that 1971 cheese doodle dry. A guy never knows when he might need a snack when playing against the best.

Kevin

Thank you. I'm pretty excited to have them. Hopefully they will keep that 1971 cheese doodle dry. A guy never knows when he might need a snack when playing against the best.

Kevin

Ask the outing attendees about that...And then talk to P4Fargo about powder.

I just loaded up the staff bag in the trunk. All of the beautiful TaylorMade clubs are shiny and clean, and I managed to fill most of the pockets. Off to the outer banks of NC until Wednesday. May get a round in this weekend, but doubtful. I plan on sitting on the beach, hopefully surfing, drinking beers and what not, maybe catch a marlin, and just relaxing until I make the drive down to FL. I will be coming into FL nice and fresh, prepared to experience the weekend of my life. I can't wait to meet everyone and have some fun. Thanks again THP, TaylorMade, Callaway, and Reunion!

tick-tock.jpg

Well I did not beat my Hacker wife KellyBo today but she did not beat me either. Both of us shot an 83. What's the chance of the Morgan Cup teams breaking even?

Well I did not beat my Hacker wife KellyBo today but she did not beat me either. Both of us shot an 83. What's the chance of the Morgan Cup teams breaking even?

Wonderful skim OG.
You learned from the best. Well not hte best, but some others.

LMAO. JWOW - you expected more than a 6 word reply? Should no better than that by now. :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I went to the range today after work, and get this...almost hit a ball! Be scared Paradise.

Are you guys seriously playing from the same tee box?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Are you guys seriously playing from the same tee box?

Yep. I moved up to the senior tee box when I turned 60 and Kelly moved back. She refuses to play from the Ladies tees. I think most of the courses she plays in tournaments are much longer than the ladies tees at our golf course so it helps her preparation.

Yep. I moved up to the senior tee box when I turned 60 and Kelly moved back. She refuses to play from the Ladies tees. I think most of the courses she plays in tournaments are much longer than the ladies tees at our golf course so it helps her preparation.

She would be ruining you if she played a tee box up. You do realize that? Hahaha

She would be ruining you if she played a tee box up. You do realize that? Hahaha

He takes joy in ties. Its very Paradisian like.
Yet also just like team silence Paradise he got to tee it up with the Effin Wow Factor. The guy that moves the needle. Result? Well, as soon as Gray left, he was wearing a dress and putting on lipstick. Convincing his wife to play from the same tees. I mean does it all make sense or what.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!

He takes joy in ties. Its very Paradisian like.
Yet also just like team silence Paradise he got to tee it up with the Effin Wow Factor. The guy that moves the needle. Result? Well, as soon as Gray left, he was wearing a dress and putting on lipstick. Convincing his wife to play from the same tees. I mean does it all make sense or what.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!

It's like he's your prag (OZ reference, hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back