The Morgan Cup wants you!

Looking forward to meeting my arch enemy FrankA in July!

Leaving Raleigh sometime on Tuesday. Can transport 3 folks with me if anyone is interested. Looks like Frank is a possibility. If there is such a thing as Frank!

So excited to actually go down and see it in person this year!! GG already knows I will help with whatever she needs me to do.

what are the dates for this?

July 27-29

Total Bummer.

I will be in myrtle Aug 5-12 for vacation. I totally would have loved to come help if I was there. :crying:

I think I will be driving there on Wednesday. I have room for 1 if anybody from the Charlotte area wants to come with.

KellyBo and I will not be able to attend however we will be following it very closely on the forum! I can't wait for the matches to begin :blob:

Get ready Hawk,

Jackass!

I'm going to hire that freaky deformed giant to lay waste to you, Frank.

I thought Coolbreeze was already coming to MB?

So excited to actually go down and see it in person this year!! GG already knows I will help with whatever she needs me to do.

Wish I could be there with you gals! Between the two of you, I am sure the event will go off without a hitch. GG = ultimate organizer/planner.:clapp:

Wish I could be there with you gals! Between the two of you, I am sure the event will go off without a hitch. GG = ultimate organizer/planner.:clapp:

Don't forget Mrs. Biggsy will be there as well. You will be missed!!

Leaving Raleigh sometime on Tuesday. Can transport 3 folks with me if anyone is interested. Looks like Frank is a possibility. If there is such a thing as Frank!

If Tuesday is too early for you to head down, let me know. I am not heading down until Wednesday evening, and I don't check in until Thursday.

I think Staples was looking to head down

WOW, that hurts DeanO. Its strange that you somehow got IP blocked this morning.

he said he wanted a tall guy to toss FrankA around, I couldn't help it. I immediately thought of you haha

I think Staples was looking to head down

I'm still not 100% what I'm doing. I def want to head down to myrtle, but there is something going on that weekend back home that I'm trying to work around.

John Deere Tap'n

I'm still not 100% what I'm doing. I def want to head down to myrtle, but there is something going on that weekend back home that I'm trying to work around.

John Deere Tap'n

is it possible for you to get out of 2 weddings in a year for a weekend of hanging out with your internet golf buddies?

Back