The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two catches for Shockey. How long before he's dinged?

Kevin

Newton looks okay.

Kevin

Pretty decent start for a crappy football team. GB defense looks like it did last week.

Pretty decent start for a crappy football team. GB defense looks like it did last week.

Yes and yes. Now the rookie gives it back to them.

Kevin

Uh oh.....I think someone was underestimated.

They should go for it.

Kevin

Rex looks interesting so far today.

cam newton superbowl MVP?

Jamaal Charles just got carted off the field for KC, possibly a knee injury per Twitter.

Carolina dominates the TV market here. It would be great if they were competitive.

Did you see the open field tackle Matthews put on Cam? Oh wait, he completely missed him.

Erin is pissed right now, hehe

Did you see the open field tackle Matthews put on Cam? Oh wait, he completely missed him.

He did. So did Bishop. They should keep running him. He won't last six games. Tearing it up today so far, though, no doubt about it. Packers D is getting its ass handed to it. Cam Newton style.

Kevin

We need to run the ball more effectively.

the Jets/Jags game is boring.

Erin's happier now. Good drive. I like Rodgers. He reminds me of Cam Newton.

Erin's happier now. Good drive. I like Rodgers. He reminds me of Cam Newton.

Only bigger and stronger.

Kevin

Mark Sanchez really does like the check down doesn't he? It's very annoying.

The Jets' best O-lineman is hurt, Nick Mangold went to the locker room with an ankle injury. It probably won't matter against the Jags today, but if he's out a few weeks, that's a big blow to that line.

Those jets uniforms are uglier then anything I've seen in college. They should burn them.

Those jets uniforms are uglier then anything I've seen in college. They should burn them.

And Sanchez....he sucks. 2 picks and not even to halftime.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back