The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said he forgot his insulin lol...but seriously cutler is so lucky that they figured out what was wrong because its scary to think what might have happened to him had nobody figured out he had diabetes.

Haha. I have a man crush on Jay. I loved seeing him show emotion on the sideline yesterday. I hope Martz gets canned soon and the Panthers give us Olsen back.

Bradford looks sharp.

I just lol'd...PLAY TO THE WHISTLE FFS!

Bradford looks good...his team doesnt though.

Poor guy standing behind the end zone just took one to the face on that td

--
tapatalk

Poor guy standing behind the end zone just took one to the face on that td

--
tapatalk

Yeah I saw that. Should have been a personal foul.

Hey Gibson. That pass was for you. Man I'm the best armchair qb ever.

Just turned on the game... Anything interesting happen yet?

Lol @ Eli's stats.

I don't know how but somehow the Giants scored 14 points. Stupid Long Tom thread made me miss it. Dumb driver.

I'm bored with football. Can't they just show highlights of Super Stud Romo? Dude throws rockets with one lung!

I'm bored with football. Can't they just show highlights of Super Stud Romo? Dude throws rockets with one lung!

I'll trade him to you. I need a RB and TE. Make it rain on my stage CL!

I'll trade him to you. I need a RB and TE. Make it rain on my stage CL!

It's raining Deji Karim and Schiancoe all day every day baby.

Wow what a catch great concentration.

I'll take NFL QB's for $1000 Alex.

This QB throws the ugliest wounded duck of all time. He was also a #1 overall pick. He even managed to win a Super Bowl.

Who is Eli Manning!

I'll take NFL QB's for $1000 Alex.

This QB throws the ugliest wounded duck of all time. He was also a #1 overall pick. He even managed to win a Super Bowl.

Who is Eli Manning!

He's the best back foot thrower of all time. I think he throws better off his back foot than when he plants his forward foot.

I wonder when a Packer fan will come in here and dissect Eli Manning as a QB?

and one eye shut too judging by some of his INT's hehehe

Eli looks like he's got worse as a passer. Matter of fact he has looked worse and worse each year. Whats wrong with him? Did he forget how to throw the ball?

eli's genes must be from the shallow end of the Manning gene pool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back