The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowers is questionable and now his replacement, Daniels is down :banghead:

Somehow, it's only 7-0 San Diego with 90 seconds left in the half. Looks good to keeping a team under 40 points for the first time this season.

Yeah, our D# is keeping us in this game. Hopefully the Chiefs can hold them to 7 going into the half.

Somehow, it's only 7-0 San Diego with 90 seconds left in the half. Looks good to keeping a team under 40 points for the first time this season.

Quick half. Over 8 minutes left in the Packers game.

Kevin

Nice drive by the stinking Bears. Packers need to start rushing the passer. I suspect they miss Cullen Jenkins more than they thought they would.

Kevin

1st and 10 KC from their 28. 22 seconds left. Can they punt before the half?

"The Chiefs have been outscored 99-10 after two and a half games"

Five yard run. Awesome. Longest play of the game.

EDIT: They changed it to 4 yards.

Ray Rice just made the Rams defenders look absolutely stupid.

18 plays, 34 total yards in the first half for KC. 10-0 San Diego. Chargers need 30 second half points to keep the streak alive.

McFadden looks like he's ready to bust one every time he touches the ball.

And it happened. Mcafadden is good. Unless he gets hurt this year he moved up into top 3 fantasy back land next year.

This Packers game is reminding me of the game in Chicago last year. Tons of penalties on the Packers, no pass rush. I'm concerned.

Kevin

37 yard punt return for KC. The defense and Special Teams each have more yardage than the offense.

Hopefully they can turn it around, now.

Move the sticks!

37 yard punt return for KC. The defense and Special Teams each have more yardage than the offense.

Hopefully they can turn it around, now.

It seems to be turning around. That was a great throw/catch by Cassel/Bowe.

TD chiefs! I picked the Chargers in my lock of the week though so the chiefs can keep it close but they need to lose

Miracles do happen!

Nice drive by San Diego. 17-7 now. Can the Chiefs answer?

I poke fun at Grant, but he's having a nice game.

Kevin

CHiefs are starting to settle down. They gotta watch the penalties though.

It's so wierd to see another player wearing 88 for KC.

Packers seem like they're being very cautious against the Bears D on passing downs.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back