The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny twitter post.

That's really funny, though a bit of a rough comparison. I just saw that you guys retweeted it.

Devin Hester is RIDICULOUS. Another punt return TD, the Bears are now up 20-0.

Oh how I would love for the giants to win..would make things easier for my prediction(the cowboys winning the east) easier.

Frank Gore, laying a massive turd so far.

Patrick Willis calls the defensive game as good as anybody in the league.

I switched channels for a while. What happened that it's 5:15 Central Time and they are just starting the second half of the Bears-Lions game?

Remember earlier this year when people were gushing over how well Matthew Stafford was playing? Yeah, it was fun while it lasted, he just threw a pick 6 and the Lions are getting housed in Chicago.

The Ravens also look like one of those teams that is content to play to the level of their competition....they get up to beat the Steelers twice, but also lost that dreadful Monday night game in Jacksonville and are laying an egg right now in Seattle.

Can't they change over to the 49er-Giants game? This one is over.

Make that 2 pick sixes that Stafford has thrown within 4 minutes in the 3rd quarter today. He's having a horrible day.

I might lose this week -.- megatron flopped and bears D has 36

Just caught up on the DVR machine for the Bears-Lions game. I thought the Lions were supposed to be pretty good?

Oh and Vick and Eagles? lol.

I mentioned last week he very well could cost Reid his job. JB reminded me it wouldn't be the first coach he's sunk. I didn't see it obviously. Were there lots of anguished looks coming from inside Vick's helmet? Was he unfairly taking late hits?

Kevin

Just caught up on the DVR machine for the Bears-Lions game. I thought the Lions were supposed to be pretty good?

Oh and Vick and Eagles? lol.

I mentioned last week he very well could cost Reid his job. JB reminded me it wouldn't be the first coach he's sunk. I didn't see it obviously. Were there lots of anguished looks coming from inside Vick's helmet? Was he unfairly taking late hits?

Kevin

He had no OL, lost his 2 best WRs, and nobody could catch a ball that hit their hands. Kept overthrowing late in the game because he was always on the run.

He had no OL, lost his 2 best WRs, and nobody could catch a ball that hit their hands. Kept overthrowing late in the game because he was always on the run.
So it wasn't Vick's fault?

He was on the run because HE chose to hold the ball too long. He wont get rid of it, so instead chooses to run around and then still overthrow. If you think the reason he stunk today was not on him, I got news for ya...Eventually SOME of it must fall on the guy rather than excuse after excuse being made.

That throwing on the run can be tough. Especially for a pocket passer.

Kevin

So it wasn't Vick's fault?
It never is Smalls. When the Eagles win, it's because Vick as the best. When they lose, it's everyone elses fault. Dont you just hate it when WRs and OLine make the QB hold the ball too long and make bad decisions.

Hey FOX, can you please switch to the other game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back