The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cant play every down. That just wouldnt be fair to the other team. :D I mean, if we had Rodgers throw it all over the field and Grant running all over the defense what would be the point in even watching the games??? You gotta at least make it interesting and let the other teams think they have a chance.

It's amazing how much confidence Pack fans have now being champs and all. Be careful though... you guys are starting to sound like Cowboy fans.

He cant play every down. That just wouldnt be fair to the other team. :D I mean, if we had Rodgers throw it all over the field and Grant running all over the defense what would be the point in even watching the games??? You gotta at least make it interesting and let the other teams think they have a chance.

Trust me, when Grant is in the game, other teams have a chance. His lack of blocking, catching and breaking a tackle from anybody that sneezes on him, gives them a chance.

It's amazing how much confidence Pack fans have now being champs and all. Be careful though... you guys are starting to sound like Cowboy fans.

Thought I heard a Cowboys call. We rock...da best...2012 Super Bowl champs! Lock it up! :D

Cowboys die hard via band wagon out!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Trust me, when Grant is in the game, other teams have a chance. His lack of blocking, catching and breaking a tackle from anybody that sneezes on him, gives them a chance.
I seem to recall seeing him break quite a few tackles last night and making a few blocks that prevented easy sacks on Rodgers. Besides, the Packers could go with 2 lineman and no recievers and still beat the Panthers by 60 points.

Thought I heard a Cowboys call. We rock...da best...2012 Super Bowl champs! Lock it up! :D

Cowboys die hard via band wagon out!

Tappin' from my iPad!
I didnt know Jerry Jones was a THP member. Cool.

Starting to? I guess when its already winter, you might as well right? :alien:

Starting to? I guess when its already winter, you might as well right? :alien:

Considering there's a choice between Pack football and freezing your nuts off, I'd choose Pack football every day and twice on Sundays. And yes I think Labor Day is the unofficial start of winter in the netherlands up there. Here we're celebrating month 9 of 12 of summer.

Considering there's a choice between Pack football and freezing your nuts off, I'd choose Pack football every day and twice on Sundays. And yes I think Labor Day is the unofficial start of winter in the netherlands up there. Here we're celebrating month 9 of 12 of summer.
It has started getting down into the 40s here at night and I think they are forecasting the possibility of our first frost next week. Not quite winter but this definetly is the land of the 2 week summer.
Seriously, this past Monday morning I played golf and needed a beanie, sweatshirt and winter golf gloves.

St. Louis bbq is fantastic and gets no respect. None.

Pappys Smokehouse--best ribs I ever ate in a restaurant!!

phatphingers like tapppytalk

It has started getting down into the 40s here at night and I think they are forecasting the possibility of our first frost next week. Not quite winter but this definetly is the land of the 2 week summer.
Seriously, this past Monday morning I played golf and needed a beanie, sweatshirt and winter golf gloves.

This = winter

Grant was getting some press last night on the local post game shows for picking up a couple blitzes. I suspect they focused on those due to surprise. Grant has done a good job for the Packers in the past, but it just isn't there. He's actually not that easy to knock down, but he's really easy to trip up. If had a dollar for every time he's been stopped by a swipe at his feet while running through a huge hole, i'd have, well, I'm not sure I guess. Not enough to pay his salary, but I could probably buy a putter.

Kevin

This = winter

We call that good sleeping weather. The best time of the year for golf is getting started. Except for the leaves.

Kevin

We call that good sleeping weather. I like to take all my clothes off and let the cold Cheesy breeze run through my body hair

Kevin

FIFY buddy!

Next week it's Romo Tuesday on the Golf Channel!

Kevin

It's amazing how well you know me.

Kevin

It's b/c I'm naked, drinking MHL, listening to iTunes, THP'ing and letting the cool mountain air run over me.

Next week it's Romo Tuesday on the Golf Channel!

Kevin

I won't be watching. I am not a fan.

This = winter
Not even close. 40 degrees is not winter. Thats more like autumn. 40 degrees is nice. If you want winter, come visit in January when the high temp for the day is -10 and the windchill is -30.

We call that good sleeping weather. The best time of the year for golf is getting started. Except for the leaves.

Kevin
Amen to that. Fall golf in Wisconsin is great because only the diehard are still out on the course, so its less crowded. Yesterday I played one of the courses out by where I grew up (Elbion, WI) and it was great. The greens fees were dirt cheap ($10) and I was literally the only person out on the course. I played 9 holes walking in a little over 90 minutes.

Green Bay looked like a team hungry to win the SB not one that just got done winning it. Talk about hitting the ground running.

I agree, that no huddle was working. Now get the D to match the O and we are talk repeat

Kongfrontation

Kevin

I miss the Mileaukee Golf. And the
cool krisp air in the AM on it's way up to the low 70s

Kongfrontation

Oh, man, Freddie, it has been perfect here all week. Today was little cloudy in the morning, warmed up to right around 70 with bright sunshine. I may have went to the club to get my clubs re-gripped just to get near the golf course for a few minutes. Teeing it up somewhere tomorrow and Sunday for sure.

Oops, this is the football thread. Today I got a call from my Kiwi best ball partner, asking me if I wanted to play in a 3 man 27 hole scramble next Sunday. I told him I was going to be busy watching the Packers handing Cam Newton and Panthers their collective asses.

Kevin

Green bay put up a lot of points on a sub par d. They also got a lot of points put up on their d. If green bay plays a team with good offense and defense. I think they lose

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Oh, man, Freddie, it has been perfect here all week. Today was little cloudy in the morning, warmed up to right around 70 with bright sunshine. I may have went to the club to get my clubs re-gripped just to get near the golf course for a few minutes. Teeing it up somewhere tomorrow and Sunday for sure.

Oops, this is the football thread. Today I got a call from my Kiwi best ball partner, asking me if I wanted to play in a 3 man 27 hole scramble next Sunday. I told him I was going to be busy watching the Packers handing Cam Newton and Panthers their collective asses.

Kevin

Hey, that's not nice. Don't be so cruel about my young stud and my struggling franchise.

Green bay put up a lot of points on a sub par d. They also got a lot of points put up on their d. If green bay plays a team with good offense and defense. I think they lose

You must be drunk.

Kevin

You must be drunk.

Kevin

Ok it came down to the last play of the game. You think their d is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back