The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may throw up.

I am right there with you...this has been the worst fantasy week ever. I really needed Reggie to do well.

I just don't see why they wouldn't let Reggie do the big leap over the pile into the endzone.

Being on the east coast with a favorite west coast team is hard but having my Broncos play this late is killing me. Let's go Donkeys!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I just don't see why they wouldn't let Reggie do the big leap over the pile into the endzone.

I am crossing my fingers for that right now

Here comes Reggies TD GG

After watching Miami's offense tonight, I am not surprised by what the Dolphins do, or do not, call.

Here comes Reggies TD GG

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD

That's a big gimme.

Reggie has touched the ball twice since the first quarter, there was no way he was getting the ball. They keep thinking they need to air it out like something big is going to happen, but they forget they are still the Dolphins. Plus, I am pretty sure the cheerleaders would do a better job at defense at this point then the Dolphin's D. that hurt more as a Dolphin's fan than as a FF owner, I already knew this week was over, but I was still pulling for my team.

You're going to get a garbage-time TD from Reggie right here.

That's what I don't get either. He was doing so well for them in the first quarter, they were scoring, they were moving the chains and now look at them.

That Brady guy is pretty good.

That's what I don't get either. He was doing so well for them in the first quarter, they were scoring, they were moving the chains and now look at them.

That is all true, but here's the thing: the offense wasn't the problem tonight. The defense was atrocious tonight, apart from the 1 interception that they forced.

I think the Patriots ability to move the ball at will caused the fins to abandon Reggie. I don't know really. He looks like a different player this year. At least you got a TD out of him.

Very questionable call there on the 4th down play.

That was quite possibly the worst 4th and inches play I have EVER seen. Seriously? Who could possibly think that was a good call to make? Someone should be fired over that call.

I've NEVER seen two kickers before! Too much!

Here comes Reggies TD GG

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD

You're going to get a garbage-time TD from Reggie right here.

I am not going to lie, I enjoyed that. I just wish they would have utilized him more. But again, this is week one and I think they are seeing that he can be useful so I am still pleased to have him on my team.

That is all true, but here's the thing: the offense wasn't the problem tonight. The defense was atrocious tonight, apart from the 1 interception that they forced.

That is very true, their defense is painful to watch.

I think the Patriots ability to move the ball at will caused the fins to abandon Reggie. I don't know really. He looks like a different player this year. At least you got a TD out of him.

I think they got down and started to panic so they just wanted to throw the ball.

That was quite possibly the worst 4th and inches play I have EVER seen. Seriously? Who could possibly think that was a good call to make? Someone should be fired over that call.

They were counting on the element of surprise.

Kevin

lol after all that it goes out of bounds. Why would Brady come back out? Sit down Tom.

They were counting on the element of surprise.

Kevin

"Surprise! We're not very good!"

That kind of surprise?

lol after all that it goes out of bounds. Why would Brady come back out? Sit down Tom.

So he can piss off fantasy owners by taking a knee and losing 0.2 points causing them to lose

I am really interested to see how Kyle Orton plays tonight and how McFadden does, I think he is going to have a great year.

Going to be a sleeper in my opinion

Ya know since Bill wants to keep throwing, I would send an all out blitz at Brady and take the late hit penalty.

What's Jaws apologizing for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back