The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decker may be the 3rd guy with 200+ yards receiving today...insane

Oh and look...broncos are beating chiefs

Glad to see you are here. You were so quiet the first half.

This is a very important series.

A little tackling wouldn't hurt, Chiefs.

Glad to see you are here. You were so quiet the first half.

This is a very important series.

Game isn't being televised here so I'm stuck watching it on scorecenter

Chiefs are puking all over themselves this half.

Regardless of what happens here, they need to turn it around quickly.

Hey guys!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Too easy for Mr. Decker today.

Holy cow Decker! I wish I had him in my lineup today!

That's 3 TD's for decker.

Wish I could find my old posts about my claim the broncos would handle the chiefs

Wish I could find my old posts about my claim the broncos would handle the chiefs

You just did. We believe you. Your #3 globally, we have to listen to you.

Falcons doing everything they can to get the #1 pick. Smith just dropped a TD pass that I could have caught.

Chiefs haven't won a game since I quit golfing on Sundays.

Falcons doing everything they can to get the #1 pick. Smith just dropped a TD pass that I could have caught.

Well if he threw it to Douglas he would have caught it. You should relay that to the Falcons. Thanks.

Chiefs haven't won a game since I quit golfing on Sundays.

Sounds like the Broncos beer commercial with the guy in the basement. You must play golf on Sundays for now until February.

Go for it. It's the ball game.

Sounds like the Broncos beer commercial with the guy in the basement. You must play golf on Sundays for now until February.

If I could, I would!

You just did. We believe you. Your #3 globally, we have to listen to you.

4th...for now

It is what it is...they are a good team but still a way to go to play with the big boys

I know Ryan hasn't had a great season. But, that play is basically a microcosm of his supporting cast this year. Perfect throw, flat out dropped.

And six six sacks to boot. Geez.

All those drops they had in the first half in Denver are showing their ugly head in the second half in KC.

If the Falcons score, and thats a big IF, with any time left on the clock, we will lose in regulation. Our defense is so bad.

I know Ryan hasn't had a great season. But, that play is basically a microcosm of his supporting cast this year. Perfect throw, flat out dropped.

And six six sacks to boot. Geez.

I think 5 out the 6 sacks were guys that were never even touched. Its so horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back