The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how both of those plays go to Smith as passing yards. But in reality, they were ALL Charles. Regardless, the points all count the same on the big board.

I like how both of those plays go to Smith as passing yards. But in reality, they were ALL Charles. Regardless, the points all count the same on the big board.

Yeah, but he does get credit for receiving yards at least.

Chiefs let the Raiders off the hook with some bonehead penalties as Oakland gets a TD from a couple yards out.

Horrible snap, recovered by Hali.

Chiefs leave both gunners uncovered in fourth down and the Raiders complete a pass on a fake punt. Ugh.

Just got home..browns blew another one can't wait to See how

Long interception return for KC, and then Charles scores his third TD of the day. 35-10, 5:42 left in the half.

Guess I don't have to go golfing for the Chiefs to win.

Ugh. I hope Jamaal Charles sprains his knee removing his foot out of the Raiders backside.

#SoOverRated

Ugh. I hope Jamaal Charles sprains his knee removing his foot out of the Raiders backside.

You stop it! You stop it right now!

The Packers defense just ran man coverage with AJ Hawk on Miles Austin one on one.

Dom Capers should be fired.

You stop it! You stop it right now!

Negative. 4 total touchdowns.. He's so stupid. Just as stupid as the defensive coordinator who hasn't said, "hey maybe we should tackle that guy"

Two stupid penalties have resulted in both of Oakland's touchdowns. Stupid defensive mistakes. And that doesn't include one for removing the helmet after stopping them on third down around the Oakland 25 on this last drive. 35-17 with a few minutes left in the half.

The Packers defense just ran man coverage with AJ Hawk on Miles Austin one on one.

Dom Capers should be fired.

I had to look a little closer at my TV when I saw that.

Cowboys looking solid thus far. Keep it up Boys!

Some of these field goals are going to have to turn into touchdowns. Not looking too bad though.

Some of these field goals are going to have to turn into touchdowns. Not looking too bad though.

No they don't. At least not in this game. As long as Matt Flynn is playing, 4 points is enough to win.

Romo with the fluffy quail.
Man that was a guaranteed TD right there.

Just got home..browns blew another one can't wait to See how

A 95 yard drive aided by two bad pass interference calls and Joe Haden getting hurt. Plus norv forget about the rushing success he was having earlier in the game

A 95 yard drive aided by two bad pass interference calls and Joe Haden getting hurt. Plus norv forget about the rushing success he was having earlier in the game

Awesome...more great officiating.

Watching panthers now...cam looks good throwing the ball

Romo leading another great drive. He is really having a good season under center this year.

Not as great as in New England, but close. Oddly enough, it was the same officiating crew

The calls werent that bad dude.
They should have never been in the situation. Bad play calling is on the Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back