The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs hold and force another FG attempt.

EDIT: He makes this one. 7-3 KC.

Dolphins now down 10-0 in Buffalo. I'm not surprised at all, stupid Dolphins.

I love the Jags offensive play calling under Jed Fish. All sorts of fun and creative things.

Today he threw retiring 14-year veteran center Brad Meester a bone and lined him up as a TE and ran a TE screen that went for 9 yards and a first down. Nice jesture - and it worked out.

I love the Jags offensive play calling under Jed Fish. All sorts of fun and creative things.

Today he threw retiring 14-year veteran center Brad Meester a bone and lined him up as a TE and ran a TE screen that went for 9 yards and a first down. Nice jesture - and it worked out.

I saw that play on RedZone, really cool shoutout to a veteran that is playing his final home game. Hard for an O-lineman to get that kind of a shoutout, and I saw that the crowd went nuts after the play for Meester.

CHiefs fumble and Colts recover Well on the KC side.

ANd Colts score in two plays. Ugly.

Saints settling for FG's. Hope that doesn't come back to bite us.

Dolphins with 8 total yards in their first 5 offensive drives. Not exactly making a strong push for the playoffs in this game.

Colquitt has been booming punts today. That's gotta be tough when it's this cold.

Chiefs D needs to come back out of the locker room.

Campbell....has scrambled for big runs on 3rd down. Only 2 drops so far but a ton this year

Any chance he stays around for next year?

Chiefs D needs to come back out of the locker room.

No doubt, seem a little lost in the back field. Time to get this game back in hand.

No doubt, seem a little lost in the back field. Time to get this game back in hand.

This 4th down play would be a good time to come back.

And, no.

Big Panthers injury: Steve Smith out for the rest of the game with a knee injury. Looked like he pulled a hamstring when it happened, but a noncontact injury that is now called a knee injury is a bit worrisome.

13 point run for the Colts. Chiefs get the ball with about 1:50 left and get the ball to start the second half. They can turn this game back in their favor right now. They look like crap though.

Chiefs offense waking up. Wish the Colts would play Prevent the rest of the game.

Chiefs get a gift there. Clearly a fumble to me and they call it incomplete.

Well my concerns came true. Saints dominate the whole half until 2 minutes left we throw a pick and the next play a long TD run. Saints trail at half 7-6. Too many missed opportunities coming back to bite us.

Chiefs miss a late FG, Colts take over with 2 seconds left in the half.

Colts look bad, Chiefs look worse.

Chiefs miss a late FG, Colts take over with 2 seconds left in the half.

Colts look bad, Chiefs look worse.

The Colts are an above .500 team, what did you expect? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back